Update Bugs 01/22/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Rogue Augur

The new cleric BP is bugged. It reduces our healing.
    Fenthen and Tarrin like this.
  2. Explicit Augur

Defense of Lendiniaria raid -- qeynos guards do not despawn after a win, they can then be used to kill the dragon and reset the event from the beginning. Can possibly be used to farm the event multiple times in a single day.
  3. Explicit Augur

Dead Hills - The Legacy of Bayle raid does not properly reset on failure. Whatever NPCs died previously are missing as well as the trigger NPC and the Commander
  4. Zaph Augur

Probably not relevant to this particular patch, but it does have linking issues.

When to the Plane of Sky to update the keyring, they all worked progressively from 2 to 9 (overwriting the previous one), After Jumping off and returning I then tested the Efreeti key to the quest room.
    Unfortunately as I wasted a bit of time talking to all my Efreeti friends I hadn't seen in years, a azarack from Island 2 also wanted to investigate the room.
    The Azarack obviously was quite jealous of my indifferent friendships and started attacking me, much to my surprise, all the otherwise peaceful loving Efreeti also wanted to join in the fun, and started attacking.
    I decided the best course of action was to avoid another botched faction hit and jump down to east freeport.
    As I fell from the heavens, I noticed the Efreeti room occupants all chanting "Bladestorms!, remove these trespassers from my Island!", something that Noble Dojorn would often say.

TLDR; Azaracks still roam off their island and turn up in strange places.
  5. Makavien Augur

Prince Tarant Thex says 'yourname is pinned to the ground by a a spear. The air around the spear begins to tingle.'

There error is bolded. Whats with the says instead of using the emote function ?
  6. Naugrin Augur

Dh raid #2 still doesn't reset properly on a wipe. It was noted on beta.....it should be shocking it went live like this, but it's not.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Naugrin Augur

It's different...it's percent of base dmg and stacks with fire focus on arms.
  8. Feradach Augur

For the explorer achievements unlocking on February 12th, the Everquest->Exploration ones list Lair of the Splitpaw instead of its new name Infected Paw. Also under Planes of Power->Exploration, the last one listed is The Prison of the Forsaken. I scoured every inch of that expansion back in the day and have revisited it many times since, but I have never heard of that zone. Google and Allakhazam haven't either.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Naugrin Augur

That reminds me.....everyone in my guild is missing the achievement for miragul's phylactery regardless if they have done the raid....easily confirmed by achievement system. Seems the same with citadel of the worldslayer.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not a bug, you just haven't been there recently enough. Go there and it will update.
  11. Naugrin Augur

Oh? What's the time frame?
  12. Hatsee Augur

Rain of Fear and later, they started tracking everything since then I believe.
  13. Feradach Augur

Disregard my Prison of the Forsaken thing for the PoP exploration. I think I just figured out what it is. I don't think I've ever heard of it referred to that before though. Very interesting.
  14. Makavien Augur

All the rest updated And I haven't been to any of them zones since Rof.
  15. Aatmaa New Member

Latent Etheric Robe of the Exhumer has a 4% focus on Pyre of Marnek whereas the ROF T4 robe had a 40-80% focus on Pyre of Marnek. Can I get my marks of Valor returned please? Is this going to get fixed? It can't be intentional...
    Fenthen likes this.
  16. Makavien Augur

There has been a bug I have noticed the past couple months also . The merc aa seemed to almost stop after you hit 100 merc aa points spent . I have tried turning off fellowship exp not using leadership aa . Turning on normal exp . Turning on aa even though I am maxed and blowing the glyph of nothing so I am not capped. In several hours helping a guildie finish past progression and only 1 aa thats over like a 4 day period.
  17. Tearsin Rain Augur

Raid bug:
    Neriak 4th Gate: Hate Rising raid - if there is intended to actually be an AE that goes off on the person that is speared during the Prince phase of the encounter, that AE does not appear to be going off.

AA bug:
    the slow portion of of 2nd rank of the SK AA: Helix of the Undying has been tested and verified in-game to be a weaker slow than the rk1 version (the SPA also shows as being lesser in various spell parsers from EQresource, lucy, etc)
    Terminat likes this.
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not a bug and its not a downgrade. It's a different focus effect that works differently.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's Plane of Time B (where the actual PoTime raids take place).
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

All the rest were normal zones though, yes? From what I've seen, it appears as though instanced zones weren't being recorded until even more recently.