Update Bugs 10/10/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Uxtalzon Augur

Saving Jacyll mission - Frislo teleports players to the bixie hive entrance outside the instance, but unfortunately this means players are stuck there since all cave exits are blocked off. Forced to gate out.
  2. Deillusional Augur

Had a bixie warfront raid zone crash on us after a reset, when ae rez was casted, people started to crash then the zone crashed.
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

We experienced the same thing.
  4. Furro Elder

Same experience here, CT server last night.
  5. Rikantiz Lorekeeper

Again don't know if it's a bug or intentional but.

Healer Merc: Using splash alot. Using up alot more mana than usual. Keeps pulling aggro when on efficient.

Tank Merc: can't keep aggro from me at level 97 even with me not casting and just hitting auto attack. Even when he does keep aggro it snaps back to be for a round of hits then back onto him too. Goes down alot easier than normal

Their power appears to have been lessened. I have not been doing ANYTHING different than I had pre expansion.

Could you confirm if this was intentional or not please? Very unhappy customer if this is the case
  6. Axxius Augur

Some collection items in WK are bugged. They poof when you try to pick them up. Had several of them (ground spawns) poof, including one in the middle of the zi npc camp.
  7. Uxtalzon Augur

The second mercenary task (forget name, not in game ATM) in Bixie Warfront still has dead bixies "buzzing" still, as well as the gosh-darned floating boxes and plant parts going down the honey river spamming that they'll attack every time they're hit.

Players with the partisan task in Bixie Warfront where they need to "interrogate a bixie" is too vague - not sure which mercenary task has the bixies to interrogate (was the 2nd for me, but the tasks can vary). We went through three different mercenary tasks and a group member who was at that "interrogate" part never found a bixie to... interrogate. Jeez, I said that word a lot, interrogate. Innnn terrrrrrr ooooo gate.

Also... No surprise here, Holy Guardian (PAL) heal effect doesn't trigger properly still. Pull a bunch of mobs, turtle up, use Holy Guardian, then pray the 50/50 chance the heal effect will work or you die a fast yet miserable death. :p
    Dzarn likes this.
  8. Corak Elder

Caster mercs on burn wont attack HA trash mobs consistently. I had similar experience to that reported above when I did Assault The Main Hive HA. For example, the mobs that spawn after you click on the creepily violent books in this HA, I could not get the wiz merc to attack on burn until the very end of the fight, after several rounds of toggling to passive and moving closer, and toggling auto assist and call assist, both very time consuming workarounds that make it counterproductive to use the merc on burn. This is with a main assist designated by the leader who is targeting the mob.
  9. svenalo New Member

The collection Geological Discoveries in Ethernere Tainted West Karana is not spawning anywhere at all, at least not reachable places on the map. We've looked in all lava, fires, tunnels, water, etc, etc, etc. No drops. On the map it shows the lava rivers going up over the mountains but you can't get up in those areas as they are now off the map...those are the only places we haven't checked because you can't get to them anymore.
  10. Gladare Augur

[Sat Oct 12 16:28:29 2013] Giliferd the Spider makes the wet clicking noise again and announces, 'I've removed my indestructible from your pathetic non-spider body.'

It should say "I've removed my indestructible web from your pathetic non-spider body."
    Dzarn likes this.
  11. Xeteran New Member

My lvl 87 monk is showing that I have 5/6 ranks for Harmony of Battle, there is no way my monk could have bought these aa when the min lvl on them is 95.
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Wizard merc nuke damage: 114894

I put two pieces of merc gear on, Qeynos Conjuror's Wand, and Qeynos Conjuror Shield. It adds 49 spell dmg focus or whatever. Should increase nuke damage, right?

Wizard merc nuke damage: 114894 (in other words, merc caster gear to increase damage DOES NOT WORK)

*EPIC FROWN*

Reinvigorating Steel (PAL spell) will not proc a heal when the target is initially stunned before they attack. Basically, if I start a fight by casting a 10 second stun on an enemy, then cast Ostracize (nuke + heal target's target), or Protective Allegiance (heal target's target and apply mitigation buff), it will just keep saying "You must first select a target for this spell!" Even though the enemy already has a target.
    Dzarn likes this.
  13. Gladare Augur

The enemy does not have a target if it started off combat stunned.
  14. Axxius Augur

The new bixie model, when it dual wields, holds the weapon in its left hand upside down and swings it in a way that cannot do any damage to the opponent.
    Dzarn likes this.
  15. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

no achievements for new hero forge sets :)... and animals placed in new bixie house just walk in place doesnt roam and item limit is rather low for that size of a house tree house is 600 that should at least be able to hold the same if not more
    Dzarn likes this.
  16. Qbert Gallifreyan

Which nuke is that that you're looking at? Is it the one that players cannot memorize and mercs shouldn't be able to? If so, that's probably why spell damage doesn't work right on it.

And as someone else said, that's the way stuns have worked forever in EQ - and it's a benefit not a problem.
  17. Axxius Augur

BW Assault the Main Hive: half of the philosophers don't react to the peaceful resolution keywords. The juiced warlord instantly respawns after being killed and attacks again.

BW Jacyll's Jailbreak:
    It's Jacyll, not Frislo.
  18. Axxius Augur

BW Jacyll's Jailbreak:

Step: Kill Violz Starkzto: the step description say there is a wood elf playing the drum. Jacyll is a drakkin, not a wood elf. During the fight Violz tells Jacyll to play various songs that are supposed to affect us. He doesn't do anything.
  19. Elizabeta Augur

Jacyll's Jailbreak:
    Step: Find and interrogate the eavesdropping sneak
    Explanation: You need to find a way into the senate chambers. There's bound to be someone around here that you can intimidate for information.

spank him a bit.. add spawn, eventually before killing it goes non-agro:
    an eavesdropping sneak falls to its knees and begs for mercy. It offers you its Senate Chamber [pass].

No matter what we do he responds: an eavesdropping sneak tries to puff out its chest as it shouts, 'Yeah, well I'm tough too! I don't have to listen to anything you say.'

We tried hailing, pass, /say pass, clicking the [pass], /say [pass], variations of tough, listen, sneak, begging abilities, attacking (cannot), blurring (cannot cast on it), succoring, giving it drops from earlier in the mission, dropping people from task and getting them back. Everyone checked their inventory but no pass was given.

Shame, it was a fun mission so far.
  20. Doigh New Member

Just bug reported the Ambassador's first mission in Bixie Stormfront.

Me (level 88 magician) and my friend (boxing his 100 rogue and 100 shaman) did the mission fairly easily, and yet when when we finished the mission, he received the XP, Marks, and plat on both of his toons, while my character (who mind you was the one who requested the mission...) didn't receive ANYTHING.

Hopefully not as intended... but we'll see.