Y'all need to fix PvP Arenas or take them out of the game.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Amanda Bailey, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

Can someone tell me the story behind this meme? I know(think) it's a parody(recreation) of that old black & white clapping meme.

End Post
    • Like x 1
  2. Venus Void Dedicated Player

YouTube a video titled "Actual Cannibal Shia Lebouf".
    • Like x 1
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

To continue with the Shia magic for the devs to understand and fix PVP

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

No one cares who you personally like or dislike, and why broadcast he or she videos if you feel some type of way.
  5. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

What joke, pvp needs fixing.
  6. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

Wrong pvp is well known just not to you and btw your statement makes no sense.
  7. game007dad Well-Known Player

With Arenas the way they are why not

1) Suspend Arenas till either they can be fixed or

2) Copy all Arena maps to Legends alter Arena only Feats to include Legends

3) Maintain current loot, armor, style feats, & CR no matter what this gives both Legends Arenas PvP players to keep going

Not a perfect solution but one that may be worth looking into.
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Pvp is the heart of the game.

HEROES AND VILLAINS
    HEROES VS VILLAINS

I'm pretty sure there are a lot and enough of people on the game and forum so the devs can see that we could pay so they fix and add new stuff in pvp. This is a hero and villain game. I will say it. I'm not interested in new contents, I even stay at the beginning because I don't care about the end game. I want pvp is fix and add more, and fixing the stuff that should be fix first. After you can continue to add more pve. But fix first.
    • Like x 2
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Did you bother reading the entire sentence and not the first few words. The point was to display how pvp needs fixing. Also, the Youtuber himself is tired of DCUO but keeps making videos of the many problems the game has which have never been fixed, which is my entire point. Alas, try using analytical skills before typing the first thing that comes to mind
    • Like x 1
  10. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

Lmao so u watches his video but felt the need to say you dislike him but uses him as an example makes no sense.
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Know whats funny as soon as we watch the the trailer what do we see, PvP , so I don't understand how anyone can say PvP is not important, the only thing is it doesn't generate any revenue but with a ideal mind you will sure find the way.:rolleyes:
  12. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

The trailer is actually highlighting pve in the trailer
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Pretty sure pvp wont get fixed this year or even have a single game update to start fixing it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Red Templar Dedicated Player

This reminds me I need to get the last 2 pieces of my Huntress gear.
    • Like x 1
  15. AllanPage Committed Player

A week ago I logged into the game to check arenas. Everyone was rage and one shotting each other. Proud to say /exit was my next command.

hey kody, did you play skyforge? Its so fun PvE wise.
    • Like x 2
  16. Steel Glove Well-Known Player

I haven't PvP'd in so long lol. It's a real oversight because that aspect of the game alone used to bring a different target audience. It really doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't dedicate resources to making PvP top notch when that is a perfect way to bring in people who are not just traditional MMO players but also players that are into action/fighting type games. Competitive gaming is a huge part of the industry and not banking on that seems like a huge mistake. Did they even ever fix the glitch where you are unable to break out randomly, (particularly when in the air)? That was pretty much the end of it for me but I can only imagine it's gone downhill since then.
    • Like x 1
  17. AllanPage Committed Player

I disagree, Idk when you started playing but back in 2011 when I started, everyone was into PvP. Because PvP was balanced for the most part except Ice Tanks. Everyone did PvP, duels, open world. After Soe started focusing more and more on PvE, destroying PvP, people lost interest in arenas and PvP in general. The new generation of players hated PvP because they got their **** kicked by older/geared/fotm players.

If PvP is done right it would get interest of the players, sadly they aren't focusing it because its not a quick cash grab like PvE, but a long term investment.Then again you cannot expect someone like Daybreak to see long term gains.

About content locks, they should indeed remove the locking, I played other games in the past few weeks. Lot of them allowed to re run instances with marks as rewards everytime you run it. I was amazed, I didn't even re run some instances, then other players there told me I can re run stuff, and my first response was "FOR FREE?!" and I got awesome loot everytime I ran the instance. Re running is what keeps people interested and makes them grind. In some games instances reset every few minutes or so. Even the high levels are doing the lowbie instances there because in the end its rewards what we want. Players want marks, 3 exos or 1 used up style isn't a reward imo.
    • Like x 5
  18. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

with all the broken and unbalanced stuff pvp isnt dead if you play it for fun and giggles and wanna cool meet people.

PvP is dead for the competive cryers and scrimmers, but they not the majority of pvp community

Big shout out for Man , that organizes this stuff he got almost 2000 followers and pvp a lot , arenas or legends.

We need nice and good people like Him, so we can get new people in to pvp no matter the sp skill age.

#goaheadgrammarpolice
    • Like x 1
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

It's pretty funny how you say PvP is not dead but pretty much everyone in the video was wearing PvE gear.
    Says a lot when PvE gear outclasses PvP gear in Open World PvP.
    Hell even the guy who made this video walked into that crowd with PvE gear.
    • Like x 8
  20. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

Its dead for you and your small little pvp community.

for me and lots of others it aint dead and even with all the broken stuff atm, people will pvp.
    A q pop every minute on legends and arena's on USps on any given time tells me it isn dead on that platform

like is sad in many threaths pvp is dead for the competitive pvper's like you that just cry and cry and cry and cry.
    And there are people like me that accept addept and enjoy, this pvp community on the forum is in no way the majority of people that pvp.

So i ask nicely and polite for the second time, do never ever react on my threaths, i only deal with nice and positive people.
    or do i really need to find out how i can put you on ignore on the forum.

Now go buy your self a big bucket of ice and go cry about your beloved pvp that just died.

Understand ?

#goaheadgrammarpolice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.