Worst legends character?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Funk Lantern, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Interesting. Yeah 1v1 is easy with her.
    I'm talking more abou multiiple people.. can't do it... well me.. I prolly just suck lol.
  2. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

i dont know who is worst, but i really like circe. it is a bittersweet enjoyment, because it makes me think of this forum...
  3. Brice Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. melvinpox Devoted Player

I'll chime in. Been playing a lot of Legends lately...saving marks for Saint Walker.
    Two-Face is definately NOT the worst.
    Of the ones I have played, I actually have a difficult time with Future Batman.
  5. ToneMD New Player

Power Girl. When she first came out she could hold her own, but now it just seems like she is slow and weak with the low health that all the kryptonians seem to have.

I haven't seen anyone be good with her in a long time.
  6. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

quit, you're going to get me in trouble.
    • Like x 1
  7. ToneMD New Player

Wasn't that because they said "No Steels"
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

No. It was a gentlemen's agreement between the two teams to play Joker/Harley vs Batman/Robin. There was no rule stating they couldn't use Steel if they wanted. In fact Venge rocked Steel all the way to the finals.
  9. Toxiic Committed Player

Definitely Arkillo and Kilowag.
    1. They have the easily predictable and slow brawling weapons
    2. 3 of their powers can be interrupted by a block or lunge.
    3. The "jackhammer" power is so weak its not worth using the aftershock if it only hits for 50-100 damage AND can be intrrupted by a block.
  10. Power Girl Well-Known Player

Ow.
  11. JOneFEAR New Player

I like Nightwing ;(
  12. space outlaw Well-Known Player

Power Girl is not that bad lol she does ok in group and some what in 1vs1 is you know the right power to use over and over and how to block at the right time she can be ok I would say she is better than ursa
  13. Foe Evah New Player

I'm undecided between Arkillo and Bizzaro. I'm aware that Superman is considered weaksauce, but I'll still keep him out of "worst".
  14. DaiKaiJu New Player

Hmm the worst character depends on where you are using them and ha=ow much you know about the character.....
    While I feel there are a lot of "worst" avatars for certain maps, I think only one gets this title since i'm sure we are talking about all around the board worst-
    [IMG]
    That's right. I"m going for superman guys. I like Superman. He is supposedly a "god" in the DC universe in some series/versions but here in DCUO, in the PVP arena he is basically this guy-
    [IMG]
    Now I don't claim to be the "best" PVP player but I feel and believe I am competent with a few of the moves from various character.
    So what is it I'm missing here Devs? Does Supes need to "tuant" in order to be the strongest? I really wouldn't have a problem with Superman if he didn't cost money, but he did cost money. You give us Hal, Steel, Circe, and Wonder Woman to purchase. I was impressed with them all. Hell Lex makes me laugh as I missile barrage people from a distance, But Superman? Damn it, that was $9.99 of my money for a "Dan-The Man-Hibiki" Type of PVP character.......
    Superman needs to be buffed and this is a fact. I would not have a problem with this if Supes had costed marks. This would have been funny, but for people to unknowingly buy a "joke". Shame on you all............SHAME I SAY!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

After playing with most of the legend characters numerous times I'd say;
    1 Power Girl - by far the weakest
    2. Superman has a slightly better moveset than power girl
    3. Felix Faust - I personally have problems being competitive if I'm not left alone(which is bad)
    4. Kilawog/Akrillo- almost the exact same and both squishy.
  16. Lucaefor New Player

I recently purchased Kilowog to complete my Space Invader feat and he isn't bad. For me it's not about winning with Kilo, it's about jackhammering till I'm dead to soften up the enemy group for the rest of my team.