Worst legends character?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Funk Lantern, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Funk Lantern New Player

I believe it's Power Girl. I feel I play fairly well with everyone else and can hold my own but with PG it's feels like she is hitting with pillows.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkBat New Player

Same goes for Superman, their precision should be buffed.
    • Like x 1
  3. DPRINCE New Player

Hal Jordan. Awesome in mobs terrible in 1v1. I'm not that god pod but when I face Hal I kill people with ez
    • Like x 2
  4. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Out of all the Legend chars I´ve tried, Nightwing is the one that has yielded worst results for me. It could be that I haven´t gotthe grip of Dual Wield, but also his choice of powers seem somewhat lacking
    • Like x 4
  5. Mr AFK New Player

Superman
    • Like x 1
  6. Gobbler New Player

Kilowog can't stay alive long enough to do any damage, hes pretty useless.
  7. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

I think it is all relative and it all depends on the person behind the screen. I know for me...I'm best with Catwoman, she isn't the best character maybe, but I do the best with her in legends...

So I don't think any of them are bad, just might not be the character for you per say
    • Like x 3
  8. The Hornet New Player

I
    Lol
    • Like x 1
  9. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Nah, there's definitely stronger and weaker legends characters. Which I suppose is fine, if they were all perfectly balanced they'd all be the same.

Superman is disappointingly weak, for example, compared to Steel or Lex or Bane. Most of the legends characters can, with the right person on the controller, definitely remain competitive, but it takes a lot more skill and poise to do so.

I'd probably say Superman or Faust qualify as the hardest to be competitive with, which in the context of this thread makes them the worst I guess.
    • Like x 3
  10. Decree New Player

Just keep practice some more. Trust me Nightwing is amazing.
  11. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Chest Pillows right?

naw, really though PG would be up there for "weakest" i use quotes because she has the most health IIRC so far from weak, but her damage output is on the lower side. However still very capable. I've alwasy seen her as support, CC people and take damage, let the others be the sword, you be the shield.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mr AFK New Player

I say Superman, but ok he is maybe not the worst, I can beat some ppl using him but his powers are disappointing, he is superman, he still need a "better powers"...
  13. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Underpowered Marketplace characters are almost worse than the overpowered ones.
    • Like x 8
  14. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Sinestro. People only play Sinestro to win. Almost every Sinestro I've played against clips like a hair dresser. I like giving people a challenge, but when I see a good Sinestro, my number one priority is to take them out. They seem to forget that almost every Sinestro has the same rotation. The feeling you get when you take down a hard core Sinestro user is the best, when they send you a hate tell after, even better :)
    • Like x 5
  15. kawe Loyal Player

I always felt like some legends toons are more suited to group PvP and others have some benefits for 1v1.
    Robin for example, due to his staff (which I find is a pretty predictable weapon) makes him more useful in 4v4 and up, he is good at stuns and stuff if he has the chance to act, his damage too. But in 1v1 he doesn't get the chance to do so.

Fighting Lanterns in groups is like fighting any normal Legends toon fo rme, but in 1v1 they hit like a truck with their powers. (mostly Sinestro lol I hate him because of that :p)
    Arkillo and Kilowog are slow Lanterns, they don't seem to it for 1v1 eihter.
    All from my point of view of course. I just never saw someone rock with Arkillo for example.

It all depends, do you prefer to fight in groups or 1v1? How good do you know the toon? How good is your oponent?
  16. Gatx94 New Player

Actually since Robin uses his staff, it's better to use him in 1v1s or 2v2s, because anything higher you probably won't get the chance to use your strongest combos since everyone is in a group. But if you do try to use those combos, all someone has to do is block, it doesn't even have to be your target. That could give unnecessary immunities. Robin is a beast if you know how to use him, really strong.
  17. Lucaefor New Player

Rofl he is probably joint 3rd most powerful legend along with John Stewart
  18. Lucaefor New Player

Hahaha I love it. Best soundbite of the day and you know what that losing feeling is when they hold up the mirror and you are like "NOOOOOOOooo!!!"
    • Like x 1
  19. Lucaefor New Player

^^ This guy got it right
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Hahahaha exactly!