Work In Progress: Electricity Balance - Updated

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

No combos for it. That would be bad and I would hate precision players switching to electric after they made fun of it.
  2. inspector ace New Player

My main question is, "Do you guys have an estimated time frame for this revamp? " I love electric I have a cr104 healer and 103dps. I feel like after GU36 where they lowered all the might and raised precision electric needs this revamp since its nothing but pure might
  3. Shift New Player

Just made my switch back to Electric. I have to say, WM with GU 36 really helped it alot. I would just be happy now if they: fixed the cooldown on Electrogenesis. Made it so Voltaic Bolt placed the dot on any enemy electrified including single target. Gave Wired a better buff and fixed it's Electrification process. Increased the range on Shockwave. Fixed the fact that the first burst tick from Electroburst doesn't benefit from the WM crit chance increase. And fixed the SC costs. Just those few changes, would make my day :)
  4. Snakey New Player

I wouldnt mind if Shockwave and VoltaicBolt got sort of Aftershocks, so u can recast them with precision damage. :cool:
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Game Update 38
    • Like x 1
  6. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

Reduce the power cost I don't play as electric healer but I had to troll for one recently and his power consumption was crazy
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

not sure the power issues will be much of one now that we have WM...did the new alert and hit the "sweet spot" most of the time...my bar never went below half....the ice tank used more power than me

I even got a bit bored healing so i started healing the adds and not focusing on my team mates lol..it was fun...but the same old combo got boring quick
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Yeah, the tanks have a lot of adds to corral so they are using a lot of power. They also don't have much to begin with though.
    • Like x 1
  9. JayIzWicked New Player

Seriously I don't want electricity to be getting combos like celestial, rage, etc. That isn't electricity. I kinda like weapon mastery but Im upset you changed the socket affinities so that there is ONLY 1 MIGHT affinity and the rest precision. I have better precision but electricity is might based so that's useless. Im using the martial arts WM with handblasters and I cant clip the end of the animation with ANY of my powers so im not getting the crits
  10. Shift New Player

Heal the alert with 2 dps. Most boss fights you won't get to use the WM combos :( Unless it is a REALLY fast combo most of the time.
    • Like x 2
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

that is probably a valid point. I always try to set up the alerts and raids with the standard roles just incase there is someone new to the content in my run. 2 dps would definitely burn faster than a tank and one dps with lag issues
  12. Shift New Player

I think the alert still goes alot faster with a tank and one dps instead of two dps(where one gets most of the aggro anyway and just gets all his combos and damage interrupted anyway). Man, That Circe though, she must have at least 3.5 million health @_@
    • Like x 1
  13. andy1984 New Player

I would really like to be able to control the color of your power creates as well as the color handblasters shoot. Rage powers always are red, electricity is always yellow orange. It would be awesome if we could customize those colors .
  14. Warped Reality New Player

Yea i wouldn't mind changing the color of powers. But i can see where that can go wrong..having a green lantern change his colors to blue when blue lanterns might be coming to the game? It'll be fun but confusing. But being more specific to electric, when in healer role, the electricity should be blue. That's just my opinion. :p
  15. SupesIsBestHero New Player

Give the healing powers some different animations, they all just shoot something from their hand or hit the ground
  16. Zhire'El New Player

Give Electricity Might based combo powers.
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I healed the t6 alert using arc lighting a safety net heal and galvanize while in dps stance with a resto of 3000. The only time I had to switch to my full healer loadout and gear was the last boss fight and those dange war dogs lol. Would have done 3 mil damage if I did not have to switch but I got 2.67 mil out. All in dps stance. It was a ton of fun and arc lighting hit...with WM combo for 1300 consistently...same as voltaic bolt. If voltaic bolt was a targetable AOE it would have been much better to use but I really liked being able to keep everyone's health in good shape with arc lighting mostly...so I do not think it should only hit baddies in dps stance and not heal anymore. Although healing the caster would still be very nice.
    • Like x 2
  18. Max Volt Committed Player

I have healed the duos in dps stance with arc lightning... I haven't been brave enough to try the alert lol

To me arc works better than voltaic bolt now.

I'm not sure what new mechanic the Devs want to implement for us in GU 38 but whatever it is Dots are becoming less and less relevant and we need more burst damage, because as it stands now the only WM reliable power for consistent damage is shockwave
    • Like x 2
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Unfortunately I agree. More burst seems like a must. Not sure that even if they decided to up the damage on the dots it would matter much. I am imagining that when people get geared up and have their WM combos down the trash mobs will burn just like any other.
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Slightly increasing EC and EG would still be a welcome.

But I still like to see EG get a PI on it. If it did I might use it over EC.

If you using WM as Electric you most likely only using one DoT power now. There no need to have both EC and EG on your loadout ATM.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.