Work In Progress: Electricity Balance - Updated

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shift New Player

When you get the double tick going, the HoT are on par with CoP. You keep saying you want a challenge, try to get your group in a raid to stand close enough to you to get the double ticks on everyone or keep moving or staying near the people you know will need the double ticks, perhaps the tank. That's the challenge if you want one. I don't usually put the second aura on the tank directly as long as I know it is safe to stay within proximity of him/her to give him the double ticks which is why I usually put my second aura on my pet trinket.
    • Like x 2
  2. Shift New Player

1. You're right, my mistake. You were only asking for them not to buff a power.
    2. When they made this thread, I don't think they had the idea in mind to balance the powerset more towards the nerfing side since that's where we were already at. Electroburst is the only move PvP players are still complaining about. I think they still don't realize you can't kite with this move. Pvp is all about risk vs. reward, right? If I have 5 guys trying to burst kill me at melee range instead of trying to kill me from even just mid-range, I believe the healing reward is fit for their incompetence of just pew pewing away at melee range.
    3. Here's the thread that I was talking about: Work In Progress: What's Next for Arena PvP | DC Universe Online Forums

Seriously though, just wait for the PvP Arena Revamp before passing judgement on this power anymore. I mean no disrespect in what I am saying, I am just tired of PvP players complaining about this one move when they don't even try to stay out of range of the Electric healer and I have to keep explaining the many downsides to Electroburst as well as it's few, but worthwhile, perks and how very situational of a heal it is. Most other healers just run around kiting away from people so they won't die and still keep their team alive. With Electric healers, you should be the one kiting around him/her and killing him/her from range.
    • Like x 4
  3. White Falcon New Player

I agree. I've been electricity since the power came out, and I'm not looking forward to the influx of people who just jump ship to the new hotness when the update drops. But nothing we can do :(
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This WIP thread is now locked as the changes move onto PC Test!
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.