Which is your favorite power? And why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaotyck, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

Quantum, i love Zoom spefically from the flash season 2, and since the color of the power, looks just like his overcharged speedforce, quantum is perfect, along with making a really good suit, since the black flash cowl came out, i don't see alot of people use a good zoom suit,

Lanterns also have been a favorite of my since 2006 ish, up there with batman, so i was always loving to create my own green lantern recruit, with the all white emblem, before we had emblems, and the idea and the execution of the contruct animations, and the troll use of the powerset, "any powerset that is troll, peaks my interest, so that is my second,

third being gadgets, due to it being the man him self inspired batman type of power if u wish, any tech non powered hero, can use gadgets and make work pretty much, whether you wanto make a marvel, dc, or any other type of hero that utilized gadgets to fight foes.

But yea I really like quantum the best, i would like lightning the best, if it was controller, cause the default speedster movement style goes with that lightning effect perfect.

in all, below is how zoom looks , going perfect with quantum as i said, and the right aura/material,
    [IMG]

if i can make a powers set match the iconic or Character i am creating the closet the better. just need a speedforce movement style, along with a speedforce iconic power added, revamping the iconic tree has been needed for a while, they're needs to be more powers their. the hardlight shield , heat vision, dps bot, and lasso of truth have been most useful to me, stuff like the batarangs need to be fixed, or up charged in damage, they should add a speedforce tornado run or speedforce dash hit, like the flash and revere flash's legends pve avatars have when u use / hold ranged attack, since they ruined the player one by adding a supercharge.
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

Quantum tunnelling has gotten me out of so much SH$% while in raids, i love it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

i mentioned and was thinkin the last couple years, they should go back to update/add /replace some iconic powers in the iconic skill tree,

A raven power would be awesome, id have to go back and look at some of her most utilized "FINISHER" heh, but another great example, the kryptonian is the basis of a meta humans, superpowers, being they have ice breath, laser vision, super strength item pick up, even in the flight tree, most of those powers, the whirl wind and 360 flight snare, and as well as the swoop attack.

the batarangs , the joker boom box boxing glove are ok, i see people using the joker one more then the batarangs, they really are not worth using in actual raids with skill, the hard Light shield and lasso of truth are probably at the top of the list of best uses, along with the dps droid robot,

stuff like the canary cry, thing, there is a lightning one that is meh looking, haven't use either much,

but adding and updating current skills on the iconic tree is a great idea that doesn't get enough attention.

i know heat vision is a widely used move, which is all good, even a trinket for it. but other then the top 4 to 6, that people use, it needs a revamp and additions, for speedforce, magic, batman, and a few others i could think of that would go nicely in there. like the Ground punch like natures that arkilo uses, and kilowog legends but it should be a iconic power for bane, lanterns, kryptonians, grundy, grodd, and others
    • Like x 1
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Id like to see unique animations for each power's abilities, having a fist up in the air isn't exactly visually appealing...
    [IMG]
    When things like this exist..
    [IMG]