Which is your favorite power? And why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaotyck, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Kaotyck New Player

This game have a real good comunity.
    It's the First Time that i write on a forum and is very fun.
  2. Kaotyck New Player

I played dcuo when the Only premium Power was HL and i loved It (especially for the combo system)
    Now i come back and try rage.. Is really fun and strong.
    Probably main.
    But I will absolutely create a character HL.
    lantern corps is the way hahaha
  3. Kaotyck New Player

You are my favorite Power <3
    • Like x 1
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Gadgets is definitely one of mine. Though that's probably pretty obvious given how many of my toons have the gadgets power and are Batman types. But I also love atomic, quantum, rage, fire, water, and light. I should really play some of my less or not active toons more occasionally. I do still have a couple free CR skips I've held onto and not used yet and I could also grind some when I have time, especially since I've been kinda bumming at how I only have two toons left to go through the mentor missions with and work on them in that way and this year of classes is just about to end and leave me with a lot more time. My mains that are active and at current CR are an atomic hero, quantum villain, and gadgets villain. I also wish either nature had more animal stuff to it instead of being 99% plants and 1% animals (in which case I'd probably use it more tbh) or they would just make nature all plants and then make an animal power for Beast Boy/Vixen/Animal Man type characters (I would still need another character slot for it, though, and any new powers aren't very doable rn because of the resources they'd need and which would be taken away from other stuff).
  5. Whodini Well-Known Player

How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...with MIND BULLETS!
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Fire. Been fire since 2011

Going in immediately knowing i wanted to be evil, I immediately hoped I could set ppl on fire, & lucky for me, it was a choice
  7. Whodini Well-Known Player

My main has been sorcery since launch...but I prefer my alts (electricity and munitions).

Being able to move while using powers makes munitions pretty awesome.
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Atomic has been my favorite since the day it dropped.
    • Like x 1
  9. Controller Devoted Player

Hard Light, Baby.

Lantern Rings are one of the most powerful weapons IN THE UNIVERSE - limited ONLY BY the user's imagination.

Not our fault such a weapon is limited somewhat by this game.

They don't call John Stewart "The Master Builder" for nothing.
  10. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Sorcery, great at everything.
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao well said Zoe I will add Nature is definitely one of my favorite powers the healing those beautiful HOTs and thrown in a trans omg Loveee it all those beautiful crits popping off like popcorn it's like watching shooting stars.
    • Like x 2
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Earth. When running missions in D.C. it's debris field, jackhammer. Rinse, repeat, go home.
  13. Kaotyck New Player

I played HL when he was the Only premium Power and i loved It.
    Especially for the combo system.
    After years i try rage and is very very fun..
    Lantern corps is the way haha
  14. Kaotyck New Player

You are my favorite Power <3
  15. Kaotyck New Player

This game have a really good comunity, it's my first time writing on a forum and it's really cool
  16. Kaotyck New Player

the first love is never forgotten
  17. Kaotyck New Player

Do you prefer villani or Hero ??
  18. Lucifoxx Active Player

I tried Quantum and its really good as a troll. Plus quantum tunneling is always a fun ability to have.
    • Like x 1
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Villain, at least that's what I spend the most time with and 2 of my 3 mains are, but I have an equal amount of each altogether. I just spend more time, energy, and focus on more villains than I do heroes out of that.
  20. Akaiko Well-Known Player

Electricity

Why? Electrocute and all the other options of bringing down bolts of lightning. :D

Water is second due to its animations.

Fire & Mental would be my favorite "free" powers.
    • Like x 1