What we want on legends pvp !

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mr AFK, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Mr AFK New Player

it looks like we'll see AQUAMAN in legends.. what do you think about him?
  2. Wonder WomanT New Player

Other stafff user? LOL That dont even make sense. We need a shield user (Wonder Woman), bow user (green arrow). BTW Mentors in this game, just miss Wonder Woman and Circe. C'mon bring them!!! *_*
  3. RiseANDShine New Player

Yes on Barda!
  4. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I want more marks for starters, and why am i still getting MoT? Right now legends isnt worth my time period, 2 marks for 15min then to add a little insult i get throwing stars, Legends ill pass thanks.
  5. God0fLegend New Player

lol if they come out with blackadam and its gona be brawl...oooh bud. people are gona get wreck..
  6. Mr AFK New Player

Black Adam and Cpt. Marvel ;) Also I think they add a Scarcrow becouse we have him now in T5 solo content :p
  7. Eärl New Player

I guess captain atom, and the villian one (not sure about his name) will be the next. Quantum+HB.
  8. Circe New Player

Why would they?

We never got Electricity characters when it was released.

We never got Earth characters when it was released.

I doubt those are the next. If they are, I will be pretty disappointed. Quantum just came out, we don't need it in Legends yet. We don't even have Fire, Ice, Mental, Nature characters in Legends yet and they've been here from the start.
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Major Force
  10. Eärl New Player

[IMG]

btw, I still hope Flash/Zoom will be next.
  11. Hawnter New Player

I don't see y he needs needing I can own him with catwoman and robin... Stun the crap out of him
  12. Hawnter New Player

Aquaman is a beast everyone always underestimates him.
  13. Redscreen5 New Player

Well they've pretty much erased the point of legends since the max valor marks you get per match are 2, legends before was used for pugs to gear up without getting continually smashed in arenas, and for the weekly bonus in arena more and more people are getting gear quicker with replays, 20 wins of a legends match vs 1 weekly bonus win for the first pvp gear ... I don't see the point init, and I'm about to smash out replays for the vengeance gear as we speak RIP legends
    • Like x 1
  14. Mr AFK New Player

Cat Latarns! lol

[IMG]
  15. Mr AFK New Player

yep, they are no fun anymore