What we want on legends pvp !

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mr AFK, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Kyle Rayner, WW(should be able to do weapon switch between shield and one handed), Circe, Shazam/Black Adam(Black Adam must have quotes worthy of him. He must constantly troll his opponents), Blue beetle, Green Arrow(still need bow representation), Black Lightning/ Static, All of flashes rougues, Rah's al Ghul, Talia, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, RIchard the Dragon, Killer Croc, Clay face, Metallo, Mogul, Super boy/girl, The Flash, Alan Scott, Wild Cat, Martian Manhunter, Business suit Lex, Bruce Wayne skin, Atrocitous, Star Saphire, Batgirl, Cheetah, Aquaman, and many more
    • Like x 1
  2. Rebelyon New Player

We need Iconic DCUO characters like Titanic Trenton, Captain Kruel and Ironkurtin!

TT - Super Speed/ Fast Brawling
    CK - Flight/ Brawling
    Ironkurtin - Acro/ MA
  3. Statman New Player

I will take any amount of Legends characters, as long as the vast majority of them are purchasable in game - not marketplace. I got no issues if some are marketplace characters, but there should be way more that get earnt through gameplay.
  4. Evil Grave New Player

It won't really matter where legends are placed with the next update.
  5. Statman New Player

While true to the point of 'purchasing' them, it's also not earning them through gameplay.
  6. SlayingDaimon New Player

After thinking about out it for a while I feel Clayface could pass as a super-speed character if you just make it so he leaves a mudslide. You could re texture a few of natures, earths and hard lights abilities and use a combination of hand blast, martial arts and brawling attacks.
    Would also like to see Circe, Wonder Woman, Swamp thing, Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Solomun Grundy, Doomsday and Deathstroke added.
    • Like x 2
  7. BaddestJade New Player

This idea rocks, and Lobo
  8. Brit Loyal Player

What I want from Legends...
    • No new maps in DLC. The DLC maps are the lowest popping ones because fewer players can queue for them. All maps need to be free so they can actually be utilized by the players who did pay for them.
    • New Legends Characters in DLC (not marketplace). Instead of paying $10 for the character directly out of the Marketplace, attach the new characters to each DLC and make them purchaseable with in-game marks. This would restore value to the PvP marks that go unspent, and would also encourage PvP focused players to purchase new DLC, even if the content was majority PvE.
    • Bow, Shield, Superspeed. Make sure those three options have at least one character to represent them. Every player should have the option of their preferred weapon or travel type for ease of gameplay transition. They don't have to be awesome, but they do have to be options.
    • Marks of Strategy! This is the A-number-1 offender I have seen to PvP. Having a mark which can only be earned through winning was a great move; it put to rest many of the sandbaggers who would lose their way to the best gear. However, for 18 months the game permitted players to play Legends in order to earn their gear while they develop their skills and prepare for Arenas. I never once heard a complaint about this mechanic of having a balanced playing field in Legends for the learning/gearing curve. Marks of Lore have proved utterly worthless, providing characters that are not "T4 equivalent"; the Lore Characters are not better, and as such should not require these special "Marks of Winning" the way T4 gear does. A Player needs less than 25% of the Marks of Lore than they do the Marks of Strategy, so the marks become totally worthless incredibly quickly. And now with this new change, players are forced to always begin Arenas at a gear handicap. The only reason we have seen why this entirely unneeded change was made was so that PvP players could also be nickel and dimed for Replay Badges by cutting their total number of available maps in half. Unify Lore and Strategy into a single mark.
    • Like x 6
  9. xReverse xFlash New Player

Put Black Adam, Shazzam in legends!!! And Reverse Flash..
  10. Evil Grave New Player

What I think should be done is that every future dlc should included a new legend character.
  11. Battle Man Committed Player

12. Mr AFK New Player

i hope in next dlc we see Wonder Woman and Circe for legends or Flash and Zoom ;)
  13. xXMDKXx New Player

I say after that everything that MR AFK stated in his original posting has been implemented devs I would like to see Scarecrow I guess he would be a one-handed, fear gas, damage reducing effect( not a shield) and have a 50% pet supercharge maybe 4 of the ghouls we see in arkham asylum and have a movement changing power so he goes from acro to superspeed.
  14. Mr AFK New Player

it would be good to see Batman Beyond for legends or any storyline in DLC, mission, etc.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Fused New Player

I'd like the devs to have a legends 4v4 scrimmage where 1 team picks 4 Steels and the opponents pick anyone else. This scrimmage would have a duration of 4 hours and then they record their findings and adjust accordingly.
  16. Dark Votive New Player

I think Wonder Woman and Goddess Circe (lol) are along time coming, all mentors are there. Give some love to women please. Also I agree with jarkin, Steel's stun attack is just ridiculous, I know you can counter it, but I've had people spamming it like crazy, especially in Ace Chemicals, We once faced a whole group of Steel's, rest is history :eek: (that is the face our characters made throughout the match). Even for the people paying money, its not fair, I got Supes & Batsy.;)
    • Like x 3
  17. Universe Prime New Player

I have been thinking about this tread some more, and have come up with my top ten list for new legends characters.

1. Booster Gold
    2. Plastic Man
    3. Guy Gardner
    4. Flash
    5. Amazo
    6. Hawkman
    7. Orion
    8. Wonder Woman
    9. Cyborg Superman
    10... DOOMSDAY
  18. FeelsGood New Player

Yes MoS and Lore into a single PvP mark. Also if the deva feel legends PvP where's the true balance ( i agree) and competition should be played give us more reasons to play it.
  19. Zeus Force New Player

Soooo if I sum up, the recurrent characters are :

1. Deathstroke + Green Arrow

2. Wonder Woman + Circe

3. Captain Marvel / Shazam + Black Adam

4. Flash + ?? A rogue ? Not Zoom because he would be copied/pasted from Flash.
  20. Aenthin Level 30

Flash and Captain Cold sound good. We also need a couple of speedsters too. Max Mercury, perhaps?