What we want on legends pvp !

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mr AFK, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Sarielle New Player

I'd just love a way to practice on Legends when not in an actual match. Nothing like buying a new character, loading into a competition and having absolutely no idea what any of your skills do.
    • Like x 1
  2. Calbusy New Player

I think we should have Circe as a legend chracter because we need sorcery.....:p
  3. Calbusy New Player

i think so too
  4. Woodler New Player

Did I mention 1v1 battles would be cool?
  5. Wonder WomanT New Player

Man, Wonder Woman and Circe!!! They are the only mentors who doesn't have a char in legends! Thats cruel, By the way. WW is the most famous heroine in the world!!! Hello, Wake Up DCUO. Bring the gril in the GAME!

ps. 1vs1 in legends would be cool
    • Like x 1
  6. General Powers New Player

Yes to the concept except for having to buy the legend characters from the marketplace . I personally think you should unlock them with ,either Marks of Legends or Lore( I prefer Marks of Legends).

P.S, I hope to see Mr. Freeze, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg, and Etrigan as future Legends.
  7. Wonder WomanT New Player

I forgot Poison Ivy would be fun, I mean an healer on legends would be nice! Zatanna. Or HawkGirl. Bring more womens to legends please! But Wonder Woman and Circe are, for sure, the most-wanted! Hope to see them soon
  8. AxelGreen New Player

Definitely need wonder woman is the only mentor missing, she need more space in this game <3
    • Like x 2
  9. Sarielle New Player

I want to play as Granny Goodness. And Barda. But mostly Granny Goodness, with Edward Asner doing the voice. P:
    • Like x 3
  10. Fused New Player

I think the actual Kryptonians should get a defensive buff at least half as good as Steels. Power Girl performs /chestpuff to activate.
    • Like x 1
  11. MissAubrey New Player

Well I vote for Wonder Woman and Circe.

They are the only mentors who's missing in legends.
    Enough of lanterns. lol
    mwah ;*
    • Like x 1
  12. Mr AFK New Player

I think its time to give normal batman for all players in marketplace... i play 2 years and never see him in pc eu legends pvp ;/
  13. Horrorshow New Player

Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Batwoman, Poison Ivy, and Penguin would be nice.

I really hope they stop it with the lantern characters. They need to introduce more characters than just lantern ones.
    • Like x 2
  14. Wonder WomanT New Player

I really hope they stop it with the lantern characters. They need to introduce more characters than just lantern ones. [x2]
    • Like x 1
  15. WonderValkyrie New Player

i need my wonder woman
    • Like x 1
  16. zColdFire New Player

In the trailer I wish we had armor like green lantern!
  17. Power Girl Well-Known Player

I don't mind the Lanterns, but I don't want anymore Green or Yellow.
    I want Star Sapphires and Red Lanterns.
    [IMG]
    Please. Pretty, pretty, pretty please?
  18. Horrorshow New Player

Star Sapphire would be a neat addition.
    • Like x 2
  19. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Back again to say Aquaman, or another staff user, btw robin rules for all you peeps that go in lfg with the ole "no robins" you stink and a good robin will smoke em all
  20. SlayingDaimon New Player

Harley, cat woman, Stewart and lex are the best for me.