What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

and before someone says hush has a coat in game, true he does BUT its tied to the top PvP gear no?

And not everyone PvPs. So those like myself wont have it therefor would rather buy the style of it :)
  2. Jak-Man Committed Player

Pfft, you said that last time -_-

Anyways, I want a Badass Bundle. Consisting of Lobo's Jacket (without the tank top) for the men, BS Harley Quinn's Bomber Jacket for the females, and a unisex Red Hood Jacket.

Jackets, jackets, JACKETS.
    • Like x 4
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Thank you for your support. It's appreciated.
  4. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Practicing your speech for your customers at McDonald's?
  5. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Live pets as base/LH items, ie cage containing birds, caged big cats, free running dogs+++ movement area wouldnt have to be big, but would be fun having pteradactyls flying in a room in LH and maybe dogs or a T-rex :p (fetch interactable? :p)
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Something else we need is the actual REAL Sinestro Corps Uniform Chest Style, with LONG SLEEVES! On top of that, we also need Sinestro's Boots and the correct Sinestro Corps Hand Style, with the banded cuffs and NO gloves!

You see, the thing about the Sinestro Corps Uniform, its basic, identifying property, is that it's a UNIFORM. That means that, just like with a Police Uniform or Military Uniform, EVERYONE GETS THE SAME ONE!

[IMG]

Sure, it is modified when necessary to fit its wearer's physiology, but except for a few very rare exceptions (namely Lyssa Drak, Tekik, and Slussh) every member of the Corps is issued and wears the SAME UNIFORM! So, the Disciple of Parallax Chest Style having short sleeves just doesn't work. :p
    • Like x 3
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Plastic man ball:

[IMG]

Elongated man ball:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bouncing Boy ball:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

I want the entire dark knight of the round table style including the sword he uses
    • Like x 1
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Edit timed out on me - but also maybe a Metal Men Lead ball that doesn't bounce:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Pults Loyal Player

Nope, just posting off topic in the same manner as you but with a pinch of humor or an attempt at humor.
  11. engineer321 Active Player

Maybe you should add the Bat drone/Flying Jester trinket, i have it and its really cool. The bladed batarang has a really cool attack animation, but its useless so i wouldnt suggest that you add it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Googles and glasses over my current hair style as a face piece.

I want a female trench coat and also a jacket version that reveals the belly button or bra.

Example

[IMG]

I would drop $10 or $20 bucks day one.
    • Like x 4
  13. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Animations selectable through the style tab and purchasable through the MP

as examples, alternate flight modes, both arms punching forwards or both arms out wide, new idle stances and even emote variations, just a lot more variation really.
    • Like x 1
  14. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Iconic:
    Joker's Pistols (from the Batman Mentor mission when you fight him in T.O. Morrow's lair - the ones with really really long barrels)
    Terror Crows Trinket
    Soulless Sidekick Trinket
    Primal Batman's Cowl (and teeth)
    Blank Face (The Question)
    Joker's Grin (just the grin, not a mask)
    Ambush Bug's Cowl
    Starfire's Hair (and similar options)
    Swamp Thing's ...Face?
    Rorschach's Mask (that actually changes the images, too)
    A Two-Face face piece (I have this on my old PS3 Back from the Hack characters, so something slightly different being available for my PC characters, without taking the exclusivity of that away from others would be great - maybe a bulging eye on the other side of the face?). Honestly, more face pieces to make character faces unique would be great in general.

Non-Iconic:
    Harley Motorcycle Base Item (or any chopper that isn't a freaking scooter - seriously, tanks but no vehicles except a moped?)
    Pets that scale to CR and/or Lair Boosts
    Hologram Accessory (make your character look like the holograms in-game)
    Lantern Skins (you can be an alien like you see when you hit Metro Battlezone, or like Saint Walker)
    Seasonal Lair Themes
    New Personalities (Undead, please)
    Glowing Emblems (think like an emblem with its own aura around it)
    More Pirate styles. Peg Leg? Hook Hand?

I'd second:

Mummy Backup, and third and fourth it, if I could...
    WW's Lasso, even if it is a nonfunctional style item only
    Lobo's Face Tattoo
    Zatanna's Tuxedo
    • Like x 2
  15. Pottymouthtoon Active Player

T

twO face mask . The other half of the hack rewards I mean ya already gave us bats ....

I would buy that for sure.

Along with lex Luther's robot arm from dox .
    • Like x 1
  16. Absolix Loyal Player

I like the idea of Iconic skins for our sidekick that allow us to have simulations of iconic characters, since DC likely wouldn't want multiple copies of their characters at once or having a player's versions fighting enemy version without an explanation, that use some of the iconics powers to perform some of the sidekick's functions, ie Poison Ivy could use Nature powers to heal and do damage while having the same innate power heals and taunting as normal sidekicks, Mister Freeze could use Ice powers to taunt and do damage while having the same healing and power heals as normal sidekicks, etc.

And Superman. I will throw money at Superman stuff.
  17. Backseid Devoted Player

Just a question, are hoodies waaayyy more in style than I realize? Honestly. There are already a bunch in game, and I always thought that was kind of an odd choice over just regular T-shirts.
    • Like x 1
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Oh honey, hoodies are soooo in at the moment...

>.<

I don't know tbh. I just saw a concept pic once by a guy who did a Red Lantern (Rankorr I think) inspired hoodie, but as in a real life hoodie that a human would wear. I thought it looked really cool, so I eventually went on to make a few CGI ones for DCUO.

Also the ones in the game flat out suck. My favourite one is the Hack Attack hoodie but the others blow. They're just a generic colour, no design except for an emblem, which in a lot of cases doesn't pop out as being relevant to that character, at least in my opinion.

Hell, do t-shirts too :) Why not.
    • Like x 2
  19. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Ummmm Booster Gold ANYTHING!!! How he doesn't have anything on the MP already is mind boggling
    • Like x 3
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hey he has his bundles.. :p

I'd like to see him as a Legends character, to be honest. Although I think he might need a visuals revamp to give him something unique for his attacks.
    • Like x 1