What does update 39 give you...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

There are one THOUSAND TREASURE CHESTS?!
    LOLNOPE, looks like i'll get that feat in a few years
    • Like x 1
  2. Magnificent Loyal Player

Dibs on the Security Room, DieAlotlok :p
  3. GaeasRevenge New Player

Update 39 gives me the ability, like with so many other past Updates,to get on the forums and to read all the comical predictable topics.
    I learned from the first update that, I myself must give each update at least a week to iron itself out.
    So its hilarious that some players dont use common sense when a bug or glitch hits their gameplay.

(If you are new to updates this does not apply to you)
    They immediately get on the forums and create rant,rave,accuse,and demand topics.
    • Like x 2
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

To be fair, some of those update issues may not get ironed out without players ranting, raving, accusing, and demanding in their topics. ;)
    • Like x 4
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

A lot of headaches.
    • Like x 3
  6. GaeasRevenge New Player

This is true.
    I should have said, repeated offenders of those same topics, that already exists on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

• Forcing me to find a league.
    • Putting me off PvP [Seriously prestige you gain from it, its just flat out pathetic]
    • Fire DPS'ing loud out is the same as before [Only good thing that came out that for me is stroke flames and spantanous combustion buff].
    • Having to deal with LFG being full of recruitment.
    • No point in running lesser content due to the pathetic amount of prestige that gives now. [Pretty sure this was not their intention]
    • A giant cash grab for replays and possibly home turf sales.
    • Also sets a precedent that can be compared to further GU. IE "Oh this is worse then Gu39". "This is nothing compared to GU39".
    • Like x 3
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

Prestige for the matches? Yeah, its a joke. Did you look at what one piece of Android could net you though? 1/4 the cost of a league base. :eek: That's nothing to frown at!!!!
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Now its equal to walking into 2 bases.
    Seems legit.
    • Like x 2
  10. Feenicks New Player

No one is forcing you to find a league. And no one is forcing you to use replays. No one.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Noone is forcing me to use replays. How ever this is a giant grab for replays.
    PvP now has been reduced to pathetic amount of prestige. Why? There is no lootlock for it.
    One league has already gotten a base. Why? Large and large amount of replays.
  12. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I kind of have that sick feeling I had when lairs were released with no functionality and a gruesome grind to cobble together the right collectibles to acquire an amenity. It took months of flying around in circles night after night and really soured my playing experience. My two person leagues are back in that zone again. Big, shiny League Halls... but not for us. Not for a long time.
  13. Vyltran Loyal Player

You are right, people do a small inversion just to keep.. people aware of them.

But well, i just keep doing PvP.. since my league we are already working on our hall, every player got their own way to contribute to their league facts... i didn't really notice a "real change" on this GU 39.. looks like.. a huge #hotfix. ..

I found this.. like a way to avoid misorganization between leagues and their members... means more passion to make your league rise... and others benefits to league which is not neccesary to mention..
    • Like x 2
  14. Feenicks New Player

That's their choice. I'm not using replays. That's my choice.

One league got the hall because of replays. Another got the hall because of size. We won't get the hall any time soon. Niether will you.

But we WILL eventually get the hall. No worries on our part. Why worry on your part?
    • Like x 2
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Hey i went thru and changed all the permissions today. If i missed your toon just let me know sigma.
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

Same same, it's one of those ipso facto things, where the alts for vets that are T2 and T3 are likely the ones that haven't been touched for a while. I ran Gates with a toon I've only ever done solo content with and the T2 duos with a toon that only had 33 SP, since when I leveled him I took an a-typical for me approach to see how fast I could get him to 30.

I'm sure once DLC11 drops it will be back to my mains and a-team alts but for now the b-teamers get some love.
    • Like x 3
  17. Deranya Dedicated Player

As a league leader it gave me the possibility to see into my actual league without having to ask all the time. The roster has been the best addition for me. I've been called stalker now that I can see where everyone is xD but I was checking on new players gear and the like, trying to help where I can.
    I think it was about time we had this league management update :) and I couldn't be happier.
    Being able to work with the league for one common goal is exciting though, yes there are a lot of comments about it but I am still happy that together we can work for a Hall.

Replayability was mentioned. I have to say yes to that. Before the GU was up we had around 8 people start a new character. We all leveled up together and this has a bigger purpose now for gaining prestige, which is great. We have yet to get bored of these
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

Its funny. My OP character (inside joke) has produced less prestige than my healer alt. :p But its not about me. Its about the league, and how I can help it grow and flourish.
    • Like x 1
  19. SilverwingsZOE New Player

A reason to not care about joining a bigger league since doing all things once per week 'cept for Courthouse will net me only around 4k prestige so the almighty leader will get angry at me,plus I'm not touching and refusing to run T6 content till they release DLC11 cause I don't need anything from it and a try for an elusive FE6 is not worth my time.

Proficiencies?Well who cares it's another rent system that forces players on using lowbie alts to gain more prestige by running old content over and over again till you grow tired ad infinitum

Should I care about all of this?

Nope.

I would care about all of this is they cut all those prices/requirements by a good half,set up a more reasoned price for proficiencies and let's say 40k prestige per month to keep'em running,but it's not happening cause the smart guy did all the maths so it's working as intended (in their sorry way ofc)
  20. Dezaras Loyal Player

Don't know if it'll bring my other members back, not even sure if I can do much as leader.
    But I have 2 30+ alts so there's an incentive to use them more.
    I also have 4 -30 alts so there's an incentive to get them to level 30.

So I'm relying on other characters, my own and other people's, to get the league hall I've wanted for ages. Might not get it until Christmas but it'll be worth it in the end.