What does update 39 give you...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

Replayability

I love this update. I personally don't care what anybody else thinks. However as far as this update is concerned. This gives leagues a chance to work together and revisit some of the older content in this game. We've already set out our goals.

I seen the motivation level in the league skyrocket.

Have fun, kick a••, and most importantly teabag!
    • Like x 12
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

Gives me a reason to make more popcorn and enjoy the flaming on the forums. :D A small part of me wants to respond to each thread, but I know it would come out snarky and get me a few days vaca from the forums. So, I just sit back and laugh instead.
    On topic more, my league had a blast last night rolling through older content with alts. Some even got feats they didn't know they needed. Good times. :p
    • Like x 7
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

It gave me some fire love. :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Marine Death Committed Player

Popcorn this early? Should fix yourself a cup of Joe. Mmmmm coffee
    • Like x 4
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Oh, I'm drinking some as we type. ;)
    But the popcorn, it has to be kettle corn. Nom nom nom. Never too early for popcorn, or too late. :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Myrdin69 New Player

except there is no point for a t6 players to play t4 or lower content for prestige, because it reward so little prestige its faster to farm pvp, hell even t5 content will mostly became irrelevant when leagues will have their halls, because it will be way faster to earn prestige through mark conversion to prestige than doing pve content.

the only thing the update gives is a triomph sink with dematerialization, and thats pretty much it
    • Like x 3
  7. Marine Death Committed Player

I'm definitely going to switch one of my toons to fire. Do you find it as enjoyable as it used to be the beginning?
    • Like x 2
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

A headache.
    • Like x 3
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Batcaves are useful again.
    • Like x 1
  10. Arcpope New Player

I have played every big MMO ,COH , COV , WOW and GW. This game got boring real fast compared to those.
    League halls have given a purpose to T6 players who have nothing else better to do. There is just not enough content for high SP t6 aside from finishing off 1000 treasure chests (shivers).

I am looking forward to future content that incorporates leagues and raiding.
    • Like x 4
  11. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Yeah. From what i tested on the test server, i like it. Something feels weird about it though. But i still find it fun. Now i have not played it on live yet. (had to get a new computer) I plan on playing all day today with fire. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Opamp Committed Player

You know what's weird?

When you put a Mark of Triumph limit in the game - you stop the re-playability.
    • Like x 4
  13. Marine Death Committed Player

Once League halls are unlocked you will be able to convert marks of Triumph to Prestige.
    • Like x 1
  14. Octantis New Player

I just means my endless running of T3 content for those elusive missing single styles helps the League out now. Stupid Talon Lord back ...

Oh well. At least I can donate all the Surgical Screens, Hanging Chains, Grey Cat Idols, and Construction Cones I've been finding. Don't know what the League Hall will look like with 30+ of each, but hey, I don't have permission to place furniture anyway.
    • Like x 5
  15. MetalMario Loyal Player

First two posts are spot on from my experience too. I think the diminishing returns should be balanced differently, but working towards getting prestige has been fun for the one day it's been out.
    • Like x 2
  16. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

I dont care what anyone says, Inner is my favorite fight in this game, that custodial robot that bounces my *** around the room? Puts a smile on my face every time.

What did the patch give to me? New goals, refresh's the game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Opamp Committed Player

Understood - but having a prestige cap makes the same situation. In fact, it's worse (I think) due to diminishing returns. The model really should be the other way.

You get more rewards for running content. That increases replay badge sales.
  18. Feenicks New Player

I ran an alt yesterday through a raid. I know. No big news. But this alt is HL and it's been 2 years since he even seen the inside of any instance.

Just for that raid he earned almost 1K prestige.

Gonna dust off quite a few alts soon.
    • Like x 3
  19. Seth Grey New Player

It's given me a reason to revisit my fire alt. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Gave me a reason to have to rebuild my league... smh :mad:
    • Like x 1