What competitive pvpers want

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ace1, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Thank you, mepps.
  2. SlayingDaimon New Player

Seconded
  3. Woodler New Player

Thirdeded
  4. Aqua New Player

Fourtheded?

Completely random but what about 1v1v1 triple threat match wrestling style lol or 2v2v2 it would feel like open world I think, and who here doesn't love being ganked at FC, or being ganked attempting to leave your house for that matter ...

Oh and devs can you break the block button for a month and just have it drain all your power every time you use it that would be the best bug since the rifle glitch.
  5. Kronox New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Sektor New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. TMadness Well-Known Player

PvP bounty for players! I wanna farm people!
    • Like x 2
  8. SlayingDaimon New Player

Regarding bounties, I would like it if I didn't have to go to the nightclubs/station. If after meeting the quota you could just select what faction you want to get renown with and possibly a reward for every X amount of level 30 hostile faction members. Reward boxes, gear, marks, party packs or whatever.
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

That reminds me, it's kind of annoying to do cross faction ques when the bounty posters don't give you credit for knocking out people of your own faction. I need my soders darnit.
  10. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

While the freezing still happens it is a bit better. During the last community event on the USPS3 we we're engaged in a pretty big battle for a while before freezing started. And even then, it was only when we closed on a night club entrance. But yeah, if you gave us objective based open world PVP a lot of people would freeze and lose out on rewards. I would still like to have it though.