Welcome to the Summer of Wonder!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwalir Loyal Player

Light is one of the powers you have to purchase, or gain access to if you're Legendary.

Free-to-play only has access to half the powers, namely Fire, Ice, Gadget, Mental, Sorcery, and Nature.
  2. WonderLanterns New Player

How long is the double xp? 7.5 hrs from the time of claim? or 7.5 hrs ingame time?

Also how to show the remaining time? I claimed the token and can't tell if this thing is activated or not.

If this is suppose to be a benefit, people need to know it exists! You guys are losing credit for this incentive.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It seems to be game time.

I have a few character who consumed the Emblem days ago.... and still they have the Double XP thing.
  4. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

It is game time.
    As was explained officially before. :confused:
  5. BlackFrezzeArrow New Player

Yeah I would like to know as well
  6. Spidey Well-Known Player

This may have been covered before, but why am I getting loot locked out of raids for 2 weeks now? I know I haven't played in a while but I bought the first 11 or so DLCs and I was always able to run them weekly when Premium. Even Khandaq has a 2 week timer on it now.

I'm assuming it has to do with this?
  7. The Evergreen Level 30

in PVP 1v1 content The Flash is WAY OP... Please Fix
  8. Spidey Well-Known Player

It fixed itself.
  9. Yoyodude26 New Player

When I saw the free episodes I was like YES YES YES! I can make a new character with another power, Surprise.. Still need to fork out the money :(
  10. ShoRyuu Active Player

free episode has nothing to do what legendary has of extras than f2p
    • Like x 1
  11. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

we have been told this everytime but you dont, its still only US that gets the good stuff.why cant you just do a comp where you can mail stuff in game for eu players ??
  12. Yoyodude26 New Player

Yeah I forgot now that powers are separate from episodes
  13. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I made a new character to try out the WW emblem that gives you the double XP boost and it was so ridiculous, I was lvl 20 by the time that I was at lvl 12 missions and lvl 30 by the lvl 22-25 missions! Also, Brainiac Ship is a joke now.
  14. SnowStar Committed Player

For the WW experience trinket is it only for one character? As in once accepted by email that's it? Only one toon had it in email so far
  15. SnowStar Committed Player

It is random but not all my toons receive the email with the WW emblem. I would check back periodically, forgot to do so recently. Common, or is it just me?
  16. DarthJafo Committed Player

It says (or did when it first launched) that it can take up to 15 minutes after login for mail to arrive with the emblem. Said that ono all of alts the first time I logged in with them

You don't have to stay logged in, can log out and come neck later
    • Like x 1
  17. SnowStar Committed Player

I'll check that out kind forumite, thank you. Seemed like a bug given that for past events, the item was always right there as I moved across toons
  18. SnowStar Committed Player

Today it moved quickly - within 5 minutes I had it on two toons that didn't have it initially. Woot and thanks!
  19. ShoRyuu Active Player

Does open episodes end exactly on sunday? or it ends at 10 am PT? or perhaps on monday?
  20. ArrowGreen426 New Player

So is it done today? I just logged in with a new room and have not gotten to the symbol. And yes, it has been well over 15 minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.