Welcome to the Summer of Wonder!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

so it's a sweepstakes for those that want to use social media?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Here you go:

• Like x 3
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I want that signed poster :mad::cool:
  4. Shakram New Player

Hello I am looking foward to more from developers. I have been a member since 2011 but never posted on the forums before.

I am interested in Super Heroic RPGS and I hope to see some more customizations towards that direction from the developers in the future.
    Love the game, I think more players need to be able to communicate with the staff perhaps even directly while playing the game like a suggestion mail box or something.

What I notice is that a select few use the forums and control the direction of the game, I will be chiming in with some of my own thoughts in the future. Cheers!
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

It's guaranteed (while I do use the forums) I have no control over the direction the DEVS take the game.

If you don't believe that just ask Mepps.

I'm positive He will agree that is the only thing WE agree on.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Quick question, is that 7.5 hours of actual in-game time per character? Or is it just 7.5 hours of real world time from the time that the Emblem was claimed? :confused:

EDIT: Just saw the answer from Mepps, I'm good. Thanks. :)
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Just an idea i had idk maybe to late yall might be able to add it in, but was thinking for players who are pass Level 30.

The Wonder Woman Emblem increase's their Reputation for the same amount of hours, to help people get their Reputation feats up, for alts or new players coming in game or players returning, Just a suggestion.
  8. Magician Dedicated Player

Nah Jareth, that's like a "nothing special" for Level 30s. I would like to see either an increase in PvP marks, PvE or even decreased lockbox timers.
  9. Gwalir Loyal Player

I'd like to see them do different things each week, rather than on a month basis. Maybe something like:

Week One- All Duos cost only half as much to reset,
    Week Two- All PvP maps award an extra Mark of Legend,
    Week Three- All Raids give an extra Mark per boss,
    Week Four- All Survival Modes are unlocked that week,
    and so on.

Doing that should require little effort to set in motion, and yet would make each week interesting for a lot of people, while those who don't care about one weeks bonus, probably would have something to look forward to next week.
    • Like x 1
  10. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Before I go scavenging through my many many alts, is the 7.5 hours of double XP per emblem collection or only useable once? I ask because I heard Mepps say during the livestream that the bonus applied to your an entire account and I don't know if that meant "consume one emblem and get the bonuses for every character for each emblem" or "consume the emblem you get for that character and get the bonus (which would be why you get one per character)."
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus applies to each individual character as that character consumes the item (and the style appears in their style menu). Each character will have an in-game mail with the item that needs to be collected from the mail before August 21, but can be consumed any time.
  12. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Gotcha.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GIVING US LANTERN CORPS EMBLEMS!!!! :D
    2. WHY do they have to be color-locked? Green Lanterns often customize their emblem's color-scheme (and in some cases, its styling, but more on that in a moment,) so players should be able to do the same thing!
    3. The standard versions are nice for a start, but could you please give us variations at the earliest opportunity? For instance, one of my characters needs a GL Corps Emblem WITHOUT the disc, similar to this:
      [IMG]
      BUT I also need to be able to set the color on it to my liking, so that I can make it black.
    Again, the fact that you're giving us Lantern Corps Emblems after literally YEARS of us asking for them is AWESOME! And I thank you very much for doing this, and look forward to seeing even more variations on them in the future! :cool:
  14. Yahiko Pain New Player

Hm, things seem to go better now that DCUO have their own Matt Groening.
  15. Yahiko Pain New Player

Actually... That game brainwashes people and forcefully indoctrinates them "so good" but it was dying and failing after every new GU or DLC so the freemasons, I mean Akatsuki, excuse me Daybreak with their all-seeying devil's eye took over and they are doing everything in their power to help boost the game and attract as many people as they can. People are falling for it like flies to honey.
    Even I was exited when I saw Future Batman's style released!

[IMG]
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I want to say Angled Flexsuit chest...no gloves btw...the flexsuit covers the hands nicely itself
    • Like x 1
  17. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Not all episode's are opened
    The home turf open world missions
    The bounties
    ace chemicals missions
    stryker's Island mission

Thailand
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Agreed small initiatives that don't take a lot of dev resources, but give a reason to jump on in a given week.
    • Like x 1
  19. lozzietattoo89 New Player

Are we going to get an Amazon hair style, I would love the braid style!
    • Like x 1
  20. BlackFrezzeArrow New Player

Why can't I use the power light when I make a new character and I have the new update
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.