WB/DC Cinematic Universe News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

I've watched Shazam Fury of The Gods yesterday. It wasn't as amazing as the first movie but it was still enjoyable and I think a certain cameo (that shouldn't have been leaked in my eyes) added bonus points to the movie. It was a fun campy movie, I did cringe at some points but overall I enjoyed it so a solid 8\10 for me. The post credit scene made no sense with the reboot but whatever.
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

One bit of Trivia, the very first portrayal of a Superhero on the screen was a weekend serial starring Captain Marvel.

(To save debates, I'm not counting the Shadow or Mandrake the magician)
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

From my understanding, Black Adam was something of a passion project for him as he'd been talking about playing the role for years before the movie finally got greenlit and made. So I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of it.

But at the same time I have to wonder if that passion might have blinded him and led to making some questionable decisions on his part.
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

or the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Blue Beetle looks like a fun movie. I know I'll be watching it as soon as possible when it comes out. I am even more hyped for this than The Flash lol
  7. SuperBell Loyal Player

I thought it was a tv show.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Blue Beetle? always meant to be a movie
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Judianna Makovsky, might be the costume director of Superman: Legacy
    Her portfolio: Hunger Games, The Winter Solider, Civil War, Infinity War, Endgame, TSS, GotG Trilogy
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Poster
    [IMG]

Image from USA Today
    [IMG]
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Some new footage.
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

The best description I've read so far "The Flash looks like an amazing Batman movie"
    • Like x 1
  18. SuperBell Loyal Player

That Flash on the right? Is it just me, or does that look like a Flash/Batman hybrid suit? Interesting.
    • Like x 1
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

It's a last minute suit put to together for the Barry in that timeline. Based off the trailers and tv spots.
    • Like x 1
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

More interesting details come through if you look at the action figure.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Looks as though he borrowed a spare from Bruce.
    • Like x 1