Wavedox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Mar 5, 2018.

1. xD25x Dedicated Player

Why do you think i left that league? Lol. Thats why i was disappointed when you guys went there after i left. I had never seen a group of 350+ sp players struggle so bad in easy content either. Rule of thumb. When a league rankings are based on SP then the league is all about how it looks as opposed to how good it is.
    • Like x 1
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

My league is an endgame league, I explain to players who aren’t at endgame that mine not be the best league for them. I use wavedox to confirm their current CR.

I also impose a bare minimum of 100 SP and use wavedox to verify this. I definitely don’t consider that threshold to be elitist, not when there are around 390 SP to aim for and the top CR is 228.

There’s a distinction between being elitist and having some minimum standards. Wavedox has its uses.
    • Like x 3
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

When used correctly, yes :)

Apparently, though, according to this thread most use it for elitism :(
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just like with the whscoreboard...
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Knowledge in the hands of idiots merely enhances their idiocy.

Wavedox is worthless
    • Like x 2
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

but....but....my OP stats yo! How can I brag about my sp without it??
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Enhanced Idiot. And you don't even need to craft anything.
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

On PC, F4, Nearby, <name>, Inspect :)

no clue on PS4. :)

And of course, you could always spam chat with things like “yo, dawg, I gots <x> SP, whachew gots?” :D
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

but inspect menu doesn't display sp....

*3 months later in hotfix*

• A players skill points will now be visible in the inspect screen
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

You just remind all the players in trade chat how the sun and universe revolve around you and that they need to understand that they are peasantry and you are the king ;)
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It doesn’t? Hmm. I assumed it did because you can see SP in the league roster. Learn something new every day :)
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Nah you just click on group and if the player has [PSN] in front of their name you just expect them to be trash.

LOL. Jokes... Maybe...
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh you're real funny Mr. "I need to hack cause PC players are trash"

(this is all just a joke to anyone that's easily offended)
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Nah Dawg I have macros and then when I start to get out dpsd I just turn on my macros for macros so I can run my macros by running macros ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Macroception!
    • Like x 2
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hmmm...now im really curious who it was you ran with haha. We are only a lead league because of our member count + end game player sp. I dont know where everyone gets the idea that the league is much higher than everyone else, sounds like a #perception issue. Tbh its more of a casual league of friends having fun in VC running content. In my opinion all leagues have good, bad, and decent players. I tend to see and observe how players perform than rather measure them by what league they are part of like how others do. ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Confirming is one thing. Refusing someone alt into the league just to keep your wavedox league status high is crazy.
    • Like x 1
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, I didn't know. NOT really bashing anyone. More of the idea behind it.

Went back to Inner Circle. :)
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh I try to judge people based on performance as well, I just happen to have a bad run in with quite a few from your league is all lol not saying everyone in it is bad.
    • Like x 2
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Well then my perception is a little wrong. From what i see is ppl expect the league im in to be elites when in reality some very well are and many are casuals and some play weekly. I feel we have a great core with all lvls of skilled ppl helping others get feats and gear, help with speccing, etc. which i feel matters most. They are fun to hang with which to me is more inviting than the desire to be in a cold controlling elitist league. Lol dont be strangers. Its ok to say hi once in a while if you see us in HoD or vice versa if we see you first :)