Wavedox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I find it completely ridiculous anyone would worry about wavedox stats, but they do. Just wanted to throw a heads up to some league leaders and how things are being run now. Limiting who you let into your league to look good on Wavedox is beyond acting like a high school kid. Good luck to those that think it actually means anything.
    • Like x 14
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

i only wish the character pictures would get an update...
    here is another ranking side i like more, works similar:
    http://census.dcuobloguide.com/
    • Like x 2
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You’re always welcome in The Rebels !
    • Like x 4
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

What gets me is I've been in runs with some of those "super leagues" that were complete disasters.
    • Like x 5
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

does wavedox still even work?
    • Like x 2
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah, the top villain league on wavedox ironically has some of the worse players I ever ran with.
    • Like x 6
  7. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Ran with a "super league" to try the elite ultimate victory feat. Everyone was in the same league except the other healer and I. They werent dodging the bombs or blocking the lightning, but guess who gets blamed? The healers. Apparently healers have the divine powers of healing through one-shots and I never caught on -_-.

Someone even told me to stop dropping the water puddle in the middle and put it directly on the tank like sorcery lmao. They didnt even know that the healing range ends with the jellyfish, not the puddle. This was the last straw that told me it was time to part ways lol.
    • Like x 3
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

...You don't say?
    :rollseyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

I'm not a fan of wavedox.

While on one hand it has 'helped' many people. On the other it has turned into the exact Shaming Tool I saw it as when first announced.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

I've run with a healer from one of those leagues that ate through power like nobody's business and still struggled to keep people alive. Hear him talk he's a beast though.
    • Like x 1
  11. AllanPage Committed Player

I usually stay away from those kinds of elitists groups. I've tried being in few leagues like that, it never ended well. The most fun I always have in this game is with casual/average players because they are here to have fun and not win, much like myself.
    • Like x 3
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hmm now im wondering what league it is :D
  13. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Lol reminds me of a dps in a top league in the bombshell raid on the last boss who kept dying from the portals, wasn't doing pick ups, then dediced to get super close to the boss because he thought the portals wouldn't spawn there and when he went down he blamed the healer and claimed he was a beast.
    • Like x 2
  14. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Skill points don't save you from mechanics... they can (not will) improve your overall chance of success, though.

Sounds like a prime example of people who got so used to being able to overburn things during the AM/CR Differential days that they forgot how to actually play some of these instances.
    • Like x 1
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I feel the same way..casual is better.
    • Like x 1
  16. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Same for US Hero side.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

......the one in your sig, lol
    • Like x 4
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I think I may have been TFX/SS queued into a raid with them once...never bothered paying attention to league names, so I can’t be sure, though
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

think: if you look at the top leagues, you will see that they are top in quantity, wich doesn't mean top in quality.
    even worse: the bigger a league is, the more likely it is for them to have... well, those types of player you hate.
    after you did fail, ppl tend to memorize it stronger than if they would have gone through it without any problem.
    looking at the league names under your comrades game tag might lead to thinking those would suck in general.
    of course, the more active players a league has, the more likely it is to get grouped with them and fail sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mazahs Loyal Player

I 2nd ; 3rd and absolutely promote this!

The Rebels!
    • Like x 1