War of the Light II - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Just a little Work in progress for those interested! Keeps me busy on test server!
    Sorry there isn't a map, but hopefully the descriptions are good enough! :)

Investigations

Luthor's Orders;
    1: Lexcorp R&D Log:66 - Front ground floor of Lexcorp tower.
    2: Lexcorp R&D Log:67 - North side of Lexcorp Tower.
    3: Lexcorp R&D Log:68 - SE corner of Lexcorp Tower.
    4: Lexcorp R&D Log:69 - Mogo left room (Avarice Impurity Op).

Reward : Tunic of Greed.
    [IMG]

Briefings

Consumed by Greed;
    1: Larfleeze - Near top of Lexcorp Tower.
    2: Agent Orange: Hal Jordan - Building rooftop Southwest of Lexcorp Tower.
    3: Orange Power Battery: Larfleeze - Building rooftop Northeast of Lexcorp Tower.
    4: Glomulus: Sinestro - Final room (Spark of Ion duo).
    5: Orange Lantern Oath: Larfleeze - Inside Lexcorp Tower.

Reward : MY piggy bank.
    [IMG]
    Star Sapphires;
    1: Zamaron: Fatality - Just after second boss room (Zamaron Conversion Chamber alert).
    2: Star Sapphire Members: Carol Ferris - Balcony on back of city hall (Battlzone Metro).
    3: Violet Rings: Fatality - Cain Mall (Love and War operation).
    4: Violet Central Power Battery: Fatality - Final Boss room (Zamaron Conversion Chamber alert).
    5: Conversion Crystals: Carol Ferris - On top of Cain Mall in open world area (Love and War operation).
    6: Mist Domination: Carol Ferris - Ferris Aircraft right of doorway (Solo after 10missions complete).

Reward : Fatal Gloves.
    [IMG]

Emotional Entities;
    1: The Butcher - Top of building east of Rage mist in midtown.
    2: Ophidian - Middle of Lexcorp Tower.
    3: Parallax - Rocks on right in first 'corridor' (Spark of Parallax solo).
    4: Ion - Second Boss room (Spark of Ion duo).
    5: Adara - Building furthest directly North of Midtown Outpost next to bridge in Blue Lantern Mist.
    6: The Predator - At final boss room (Love and War operation). - Note: Need to kill Carol Ferris to make crystal destructible.
    7: The Other Entity - Final Room (Avarice Impurity Op).

Reward : Spectrum Poster
    [IMG]

Collections

Aftermath of Rage;
    1: PLasma Residue.
    2: Broken Tooth.
    3: Eyeball.
    4: Torn Lock of Hair.
    5: Shred of Clothing.
    6: Severed Ring-Finger.

Reward : Red Lantern Corps Wall Banner.
    [IMG]

Metropolis Battlezone Scraps;
    1: Lexcorp Weapon Fragment.
    2: Destroyed Oan Chip.
    3: Destroyed Mist Analysis Equipment.
    4: Demolished Star Sapphire Teleporter Circuitry.
    5: Smashed Mist Recovery Barrel.
    6: MPD Emergency Response Pamphlet.

Reward : Green Lantern Corps Memorial Statue. (League Hall recommended)
    [IMG]

Amethyst Affections;
    1: Homemade Lingonberry Cookies.
    2: Violet Rose Bouquet.
    3: Awkward Love Letter.
    4: Box of Imported Chocolates.
    5: Sapphire Engagement Ring.
    6: Fancy Bottle of Perfume.
    7: Friendship Bracelet.
    8: Wallet-sized Photo.
    9: Terrible Poem.

Reward : Star Sapphire Designer T-shirt. ( i love this :D)
    [IMG]

Mist Connection;
    1: Captain Cold's Original Glasses.
    2: Catwoman's Caltrops.
    3: Gorilla Grodd's Discarded Battle Harness.
    4: Penguin's Monocle.
    5: Zatanna's Trick Hat.
    6: Metallo's Drained Fuel Rod.
    7: Lex Luthor's Power Suit Cell.
    8: Harley Quinn's Sleeves.
    9: Ursa's Goggles.
    10: Cheetah's Claw.

Reward : Mist Container Backpack.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 28
  2. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

Haha, really loving that piggy bank. Anyway, for the last picture, is the mist container always white or can it be changed using the color palette to different color?
  3. Speedcat Well-Known Player

The mist matches your colour palette ^^ So yes, I could have made it pink :D

Am struggling with the last few now if anyone has any ideas!
    I have a hunch that 'The Predator' is the briefing you can hear but not see just before the final boss in the 8man op, and Star Sapphire #5 is in the Cain Mall district at the start of the 8man. But, alas, hard to check ><

I've gone over the red and blue mist areas in Battlezone Metro looking for 'Adara' and 'The Butcher' with no luck sadly ><
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

I've updated my map with your locations so they were clear enough for me, thanks. I was going to grind out the last of the solos and map the Ferris location but the World is about to go down so I'll have to get to it later as well as the duos.

I'll hopefully hit at least the 4 mans in the next few days but real-world work is backing up on me so we'll see how that goes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Thank for the posts tukuan and Speed Cat!! These will help greatly when the content hits :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I remember the Butcher being near a railing of a yellowish building by Centenial park in the Red mist and Adara was at the top of a building with a tall pyramid roofed building in the blue mist. But this was when they got leaked early.
    • Like x 1
  7. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Aye, found Adara thanks! Is near the top of a building next to the bridge bridge on the North side of Metro. Will take a look for the butcher again on your advice when test is back up thanks! ^^

Edit: Don't know what I was saying there :p
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Welcome. Happy to help.
  9. YinChakra Dedicated Player

10. tukuan Devoted Player

I wouldn't have thought to look that far west. Lol now I have to figure out an aesthetic way to show the mapped locations without taking up too much space.
  11. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Updated with picture of Fatal Gloves from the Star Sapphires briefing.
    Still struggling to find The Butcher though. Anything more specific Dcon? :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Little Sister New Player

It's so awesome they added Fatality's gloves !
    • Like x 1
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I keep wanting to say over around this building
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

If any testers are using a male toon, could you check to see if the Fatal gloves are the same length? I've wanted long gloves like the female formal for so long now.

Thank you. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Little Sister New Player

I'd also like to know if males can get that Sapphire Tshirt, cuz I know a few forum members that may make happy.
    • Like x 4
  16. Speedcat Well-Known Player

I thought you meant that one, but I must have been over it about 30 times and found nothing. :(
  17. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Weird It was leaked on live there.
    • Like x 1
  18. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Found it now! Thanks very much Zhouz! :D

Anywho, nice poster reward, but currently doesn't attach to any wall so is a bit bugged.
    • Like x 2
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Oh my zod, these lantern themed base items are a musthave for lantern fans. I'm going to farm every last one of them, i need it all for my base. Especially the giant power battery, thats going in the dining room between my 6 mogos and ranxes, and my 3 green lantern exhibit posters. The red lantern symbol is going on the big wall going down stairs in my lair, the emotional spectrum poster is going on the big wall in the far corner near the stairs leading to the top level. And of course, MY orange lantern piggy bank is going in MY room near my armories.

>_>
    <_< I cant wait for this dlc. Also, with that star sapphire tshirt, and the orange lantern tunic, i'll have 5 out of the 7 corps styles. Need a sinestro hoodie and i'll have 6. All thats left is the indigo tribe stuff and i'll have all 7. This might be the best dlc ever
    • Like x 4
  20. tukuan Devoted Player

Where did you end up finding the Butcher? I looked around the building from the pic but I can't find it for the life of me.