War of the Light II - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Speedcat Well-Known Player

2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

3. tukuan Devoted Player

Here is the updated outside, map. Didn't have time to do too much else today and I've the Habs game burning a hole in my PVR so I'll see what I can add in the next few days.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Anuve New Player

Can an emblem be placed on Larfleeze's chest style? I would be upset if you had to stick with a blank circle on the chest.
  5. Speedcat Well-Known Player

You can, but currently it's bugged as you can see. It duplicates another logo on top and slightly offset.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

Lol, took the words right out of my mouth. Can't wait!
  7. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

ROFL

Is it wrong of me to think that I REALLY want that piggy bank? Well something to look forward to if I ever get a character up to end-level CR.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Presumably like the other reward furniture from past DLCs it is tradeable. So there's always the broker or /trade ways to get it.
    • Like x 1
  9. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I thought Briefing, etc. rewards (including furniture) where not tradeable? Was I wrong?
  10. DEADLY MERC New Player

Lol thanks this is awesome!!
  11. nogimmick New Player

i want that red lantern banner and the spectrum poster. the rest...it is what it is.

good thing i still have all those collection scanners!
    • Like x 1
  12. SuperBell Loyal Player

Do they have wall banners for Yellow and Green?
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Most style rewards aren't the only exception I can think of is the Guy Gardner chest.

There haven't been many B+I rewards that were furniture, but as far as I know they are all trade-able. I.E. the Home Turf ones (briny table, security camera, pipe and a couple of others) as well as the Exhibit Poster from DLC9 as far as I remember.

So I'm hoping the same follows for these ones. I've been too busy to put enough time on test to complete any so I can't say for certain though.
    • Like x 3
  14. Malachyte Devoted Player

MUST HAVE PIGGY BANK !!!!

IT'S MINE !!!!!!! MINE !!!!! MINE !!!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

Don't know if anyone ever answered this else where, but I finished the collections on a Male toon. He, in fact, did get the Star Sapphire Designer shirt. Just like the one in the pic.

Looks like the logo and stripe from the logo are non-customize-able (which makes sense) I can't say if the T-shirt color itself is customize-able, as like the picture I used black for my primary color (it was on a psuedo Indigo tribesmen)
    • Like x 2
  16. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

If you can, could you also check Fatal gloves styles from the Star Sapphire briefing on a male toon. I'm curious if they are the same length.
    • Like x 1
  17. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I will see what I can do, but no promises. getting all of the collections is pretty easy for me, but the Fatality gloves require running the Star Sapphire alert and Raid, which is especially difficult for me on Test as I have to pug them.
  18. nogimmick New Player

i think the closest you'll be getting are the models of mogo and ranx. in all fairness, those are pretty cool though.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Sounds good. It's no biggie if you can't. DLC is coming out next week anyways, I'll just see if I can get 'em then. Thanks though. :)
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

No red lantern Guy Gardner Jacket?
    • Like x 1