Wait a minute, wait a minute. I can go back to farming bits?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Several time capsules ago, provisions sub-capsules were removed from time capsules going forward. The items in provisions time capsules are included in the regular opening of the capsule, so that you always get some of those items but don't "get stuck with" only those items in place of the other more desirable sub-capsules.

The change today is only to those older time capsules that came out prior to that change, and matches them to current structure.
    • Like x 4
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Was the gear also brought up and in line with the 172 gear in current capsules?
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

why not remove bits / bytes from capsules?
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Because the amounts needed for mods are absolutely absurd and this is the only way people with a life can make them?
    • Like x 3
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

piss poor excuse IMO
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well that's, like, just your opinion, man! :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

provisions were removed from the last two time capsules, and you still receive exobytes every time you open a time capsule.

Guess you're unaware of the improvements that had already been made to time capsule starting with the time torn time capsule.

there was literally no mention of the removal of exobytes at all in the post. The OP made assumptions based on nothing.

If you're gonna try and be snarky, you should make sure you're up to date on your info.
    • Like x 1
  8. Surtur Well-Known Player

IKR

I was thinking,........ Did he read what I just read? LOL
    • Like x 2
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Those Provision Capsules gave Exos...Exos by themselves are not Mods. Mepps post clearly stated Tactical mods. Tactical Mods...TACTICAL.....MODS. Where did he state Exobytes were removed??? Find that sentence in Mepps post. You say I didn't read enough into it...I read EXACTLY what Mepps wrote, not what I wanted to hear (read).

By the way, despite appearances to the contrary, i'm not mad or shouting...since this is written, I am using bold and enlarged or capitalized letters to emphasize.

This thread would not exist if the OP had read it a few times, or possibly comprehended better. That's not an insult, simply a statement of fact. I get it, the mistake is a little embarrassing, and you're showing support for the OP because anyone can make the same mistake. If you read what's actually written there tho, you can't come to the conclusion the OP did. That's all.
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

One more thing, Provision Capsules were removed two Time Capsules ago...and we were STILL getting Exos. Mepps mentioned that again to emphasize that this would be the way they were going still...a reminder if you will. Nowhere did he state Exos were removed....hell, Exos were never mentioned by Mepps.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As in item level? No, this was not adjusted.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ok, again...where does he state Exobytes are being removed???? Please quote that portion. It said Provision Capsules, not Exobytes. The last two time Capsules had the Provision Capsule removed, with Exobytes dropping straight from opening the main capsule.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Reading is fundamental.
    [IMG]

The overreaction is strong with this thread :oops:
    [IMG]

I couldnt resist :p Sorry
    • Like x 1
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yet ur playing a mmo lol
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for the response. Do you have plans to ever update them? As that would be incentive to open older capsules that people have on hand as their gear gets updated in them if they are bringing up an alt.
  16. Zamara Dedicated Player

I just noticed we can no longer sell the collector's capsules because they made them account bound :L it's probably a bug since that's not mentioned in the notes
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Cause they are slowly removing the ways to make good money. :)

And people are lazy.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Wish I would have sold all mine now. Still have like 700 or so. :(