Wait a minute, wait a minute. I can go back to farming bits?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I can finally go back to my old money making ways by selling bits? That is what I got from this. They're removing the bits from the capsules like many people wanted so money won't be a problem to those who used to farm in game cash. :eek:

And thank you very much for making tacital mods much easier to get. I struggle with getting the ones for Electric becuase people keep putting them in the broker at 15-35 million. It's crazy and people actually buy them. Thank god the devs actually listened. I feel sorry for those who wasted millions in the broker just for a mod. I played with what I had but now I can mod who I want to be modded thanks to this update.

I more excited about the bits being removed more than anything though. Time to get rich again. :cool:
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

What I read from it is,

the white tactical mods are being removed from TCs and eventually will return with all of the tactical mods being in a new
    power-set specific box for each power-set, when you get one of the power specific mod boxes you will get the choice of 1 of 2 random items from that box.

A new RNG based item is being placed into the game to introduce Water's tactical mods.
    • Like x 5
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no they are just introducing something else to make it harder to get said mods thats what I took from it.

bits with remain as people refuse to farm but expect to mod with the top mods :rolleyes:
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Tactical Mods Tactical Mods Tactical Mods
    • Like x 2
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Provision Capsules are gone, but that's not going to make you rich. Exobytes still drop out of the Current Time Capsules as we speak, I've been getting Yellow and Green Ones from just opening up the Arcane Capsules.

So yeah, you could always farm bits; but it won't make you millions.
    [IMG]

The only thing I'm reading is the RNG Tactical Mod Capsules are getting replaced with another set of RNG Tactical mod capsules, expect this time if you happen to get it for a Powerset you don't want; well you get to pick a specific tactical mod you'd like.

Therefore; I actually expect tactical mods prices to either go up really high and some of them to drop down really low, depending on what's common and what's rare.

I could be wrong, but that's the idea I'm getting off of this.
    • Like x 3
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I still farm exos. I convert the yellows and blues into reds. Reds turn the fastest profit.
    • Like x 5
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Where does it say bytes are not gonna be in TCs anymore?
    • Like x 5
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Sadly my forum friend, reading comprehension is a thing of the past...poof!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

She's been grinding AoJ and AF3 to get caught up, so she gets a pass.
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Psst...people re not reading the plain English. Usually Mepps will be accused of making things hard to understand because they use vague language. In this case though he clearly stated TACTICAL MODS ....but the OP got suuuuuper excited and thought it meant Exobytes (even though not ONE word in his announcement said Exobits, Exobytes, or CRAFTED MODs....o_Oo_Oo_O).
    • Like x 1
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I can't bit farm? Well, devs you read it here. Please remove the bits from the time capsules. :(

How do I do this? :eek:
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I think she saw provisions capsules were being removed, that's where she got the idea from.
    • Like x 2
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yes, those things have bits in them. :)
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Plans are in any R&D vendor. Each converts 16 bits of 1 color to 8 bits of the other 2 color. They only require Catalyst Type I, II or III depending on which color you're converting. The catalysts cost 1 mark each. You get a box and you open it to receive 10 catalysts.
    • Like x 2
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Had. That got changed a while ago.
    • Like x 2
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nope...not a valid excuse...i'll even highlight it.
    I count the word Tactical 7 times in Mepps post. You know how many times it said Exobytes or crafted mods....ZERO times.

Now you mention that the OP is getting caught up, but she/he clearly knows that Exobytes have gone down in value because they were put in Time Capsules. How do you confuse Exobytes (one component to make Gear Mods) with Tactical Mods (which go in the little white slots)??? o_O
    [IMG]

I'm just sayin'...
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
    [IMG]
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm practically caught up already. I used to behind in like 260 feats I did 150 feats putting me at 1542/1644

I'm still missing Anniversary and Major Event Events which I do hope return. Got my episode feats at 531/546. Yep I'm caught up.

What I need is a lot of money to get rid of those broker feats. I farm and farm and spend and spend. It's insane. I am sure I spent at least billions in this game. And if you look at my cash, you be like sure. Cool story bro.
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm behind on Christmas, Anniversary, VDay and St. Patrick's.
  20. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Missed that prov are gone in the first cycle of them, provisions flooded the game with bytes