Wait a minute, wait a minute. I can go back to farming bits?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Sep 19, 2017.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Provisions were removed, which always gave exos. Guess you didn't read enough into it
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

See, so the bytes are being removed after all? Where's Mepps? :confused:
  3. Proxystar #Perception

The bytes used to drop from provision capsules however the provision capsules have been removed from time capsules for some time now and instead of dropping in provision capsules they just outright drop straight from the capsules directly.

Go look at the broker and see there is still an excessive abundance in bytes on there and I don't expect that to change.

Certainly not any time soon.

This won't change while they continue to release capsules and tie them to progression.
    • Like x 3
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You still get them like candy though, they just drop separately now
    • Like x 2
  5. Shifty Committed Player

What I like, is it should increase the chance of that sexy flaming Phoenix feather to drop :D been opening Amazon time capsules since they first dropped and still haven't got a single Phoenix feather
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea mepps comment even shows the provisions capsule was removed with the 5th TC. Because that is now happening with TCs 1-4. And bytes definitely still comes from TCs. They come right out of the TC itself. No sub capsules have been giving bytes for months.
    • Like x 3
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nope, you can't go back to exploiting people who don't have time to aimlessly wander Metropolis/Gotham all day every day, sorry.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No, I read it. Bytes do not drop from those anymore. Now they just come straight out of the capsule. Been a while since you've opened a capsule?
    • Like x 1
  9. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

It's possible some people might not have opened the recent ones. Without buying stabilizers, it takes ~1 year to open 146 time capsules, so if people are working on past capsule feats, it could be a while before they move to the next set.
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Possibly.
    • Like x 1
  11. MastaMind Dedicated Player

All I really took from this was the usual self-centered 6 year old point of view. I noticed a huge drop in tactical mods after the revamp. Only a few had a huge price-tag on them, and even then all it took was to check it even somewhat moderately. I seen the Circle Of Destruction/Protection head mod on there for like 4 million or so. A few days later it wasn't even 500k. Just because you look once doesn't mean that the price is set in stone. Same goes for a few other mods I had to purchase after switching to sorcery. I don't think I invested a solid million into the entire set including some alternates just in case I felt the need to change my loadout in the future. Sure maybe some of the fotm power ones are stupid priced, but that is the price to pay for riding the bandwagon.
  12. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Been riding the bandwagon of Earth since 2014. Back then, I was riding the bandwagon of mediocre. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What were you riding before that?
  14. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

My first character was Mental somewhat by accident. My second character was Ice because I used Superman as the character inspiration. I chose Earth in 2014 to help a league-mate learn how the power works, and I ended up really liking the power.
    • Like x 1
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Are Tactical Mods even working properly?
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Are you experiencing issues with yours.
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Yes, except for Blast Adapter which just got updated in the patch notes today.
    • Blast Adaptor now properly works with only weapon attacks.
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I had seen complaints on the forums. Hadn't bothered to install any due to what I had seen on forum. Figured I'd wait. Problems with removal, and not working properly.
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That's not what I asked.
  20. Gimpy Loyal Player

Fixed that for ya.:D

AND

Yes they are.:p
    • Like x 1