Veterans Helping New Players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Couzintony, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Xavier372 New Player

Done..How soon\often do you guys look at applications?
  2. Couzintony New Player

I look at em everyday...
    I'm pretty much the league community manager... Lolz
    The hard part is adding ppl to the league since the applicant and I have to be on for me to invite them to the league...

I get on around 12:00pm pst and 9:30pm pst everyday.

I'll send ya an invite when I see you on. N check out the giveaways on our forum page if ya haven't already
  3. Gray Todd New Player

Going to try to be on tonight, but just for the league invite, have to work early tomorrow morning.
  4. Couzintony New Player

I've tried adding you to my friends multiple times and it says you don't exist... Are you play in on the US PlayStation server?
  5. Gray Todd New Player

Yupe, PS3... Is this a PS4 league?
  6. Couzintony New Player

7. Couzintony New Player

8. Ultimus5 New Player

*In-game name. T3thadam
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) usps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr60 51sp
    *Power. rage
    *Role. dps
    *Do you have a mic? not currently
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. I'm a returning player, been away for a while now. Came back to a lot of changes, one of which being my old league has vanished. Getting readjusted to everything has been fun. I mostly play late due to work schedule (usually after 11pm est.)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that likes to have fun, do alerts/raids, but mostly have fun. Did I mention that already? :p I miss the raiding game, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it again just yet, but I guess the only way to find out is to jump back into it. Currently no mic, but I'm working on fixing that. Also still getting used to rage/handblaster combo. Before I left i was lightning/bow ...so bear with me.
  9. Couzintony New Player

cool. ill add you when i get on next... in about 2 hours er so..
    c ya in game n sign up for the weekly giveaway

www.gateswalkin.forumotion.com
  10. Couzintony New Player

11. Couzintony New Player

no! HeroesFTW!!!!
    • Like x 1