Veterans Helping New Players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Couzintony, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

Usps Hero

This league was made by two veteran players who are top tier and have nothing to do.

We made this league to help ppl with dcuo.
    if your new er stuck on a tier er anything really... We are here to help and to get you to end game.

And if you are a top tier player like us (103cr 120+sp) and would like to help ppl out you are welcome to join too...

There are no requirements for the league unless you want to be a mentor. Mics are preferred for the convenience but not required.

Plz send me a pm here er in game at HealYaUp.
    You can also reach DrDiabeto in game or on here
    • Like x 7
  2. greyfullbringer New Player

i just made a electricity hero and i would like it if a person could help lvl it up i guess this sounds like the league im looking for right now i don't remember the characters name but i will tell you as soon as i figure the character out.
  3. Couzintony New Player

Fur sure... N it's cool just mail me in game at Healyaup n I'll add u n run some stuff with ya
  4. greyfullbringer New Player

thanks it will be my first time using electricity im guessing that is the power you have?
  5. Couzintony New Player

Yep! Lolz I've been electric since the dlc dropped... So a little bit now... So I should be able to help ya.
  6. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Dope stuff. Already have one guy to help. Ironic that he's electric lol hey everyone just saying what's up. I'm DrDiabeto. Hmu on here or in game for any questions :) and welcome to the league grey.
    • Like x 1
  7. greyfullbringer New Player

8. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Not to mention we stream on twitch, of that interests anyone reading this
    • Like x 1
  9. greyfullbringer New Player

ooh if i join league will i be on twitch?
    • Like x 1
  10. greyfullbringer New Player

when u guys livestream whatever you are doing
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

you guys needa villain league too :p
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

Im in a league but would be more then happy to help with a villain league if you guys ever make a villain league to help lower level/t1-t4 peeps.

I too help ppl freely, as I get bored with T5 and farming bits daily lol

add me if you need help on villain side --- BeastlyHealz

P.S

I wont be on this weekend just for those who do need help
    • Like x 1
  13. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Lol yeah you will be on our twitch channels if youre running stuff with us. And I never considered a villain leave. Hmmm, might be time to level another alt lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Couzintony New Player

Yea I try to stream every time I play...
  15. Mageara Well-Known Player

Don't know you guys but had to let you know I commend both of you for this. Seriously, seriously cool of you to help newer players. Wish I saw more of this kind of attitude around the game. I've got my own league but if you ever need a heal/troll/dps please dont hesitate to hit me up ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Izrail New Player

This seems like a interesting league, I'm a very new player (Playing for a total of 10 hours) so I would love to have some help. Right now I have 4 characters since I'm trying to find a playing style that its me. My main is an celestial hero with the weapon hand blast and movement is Flight. The last three are villains which are Hard Light/Hand Blast/Flight, Nature/ Martial Art/Acrobats, and Mental/ Martial Art/Acrobats. The name of my Celestial Hero is Regina Soluna and she is level 12, so I would use mainly her.
    • Like x 1
  17. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Thanks a lot, we appreciate this so much. It keeps us goin :)
    • Like x 2
  18. greyfullbringer New Player

i will tell you my characters name on monday
    • Like x 2
  19. AmonFury1920 New Player

I would like to join this league you guys have. I just started a hero myself a quantum hero with handblasters
  20. Couzintony New Player

Mail me in game er send me ur name on here so I can send you a request.