Veterans Helping New Players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Couzintony, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

2. Couzintony New Player

3. Gray Todd New Player

Greetings folks, looking to join a league to go after the multiplayer missions. Do you guys do that? Characters name is Gray Todd, I'm fairly new to this game, but have played these before as I'm already level 17. Play on PvP server...
  4. Couzintony New Player

Lol yea sounds good. I'll add you in game when I get on next.
  5. Monteal New Player

Can I join?
  6. Couzintony New Player

Yep!
    Could you register n fill out the recruitment thingy on the league page...
    Www.GatesWalkin.Forumotion.Com
  7. Gray Todd New Player

Sorry, I'm on the PvE server, but just found out I can switch. Level 19 now...
  8. Couzintony New Player

It's ok... If you haven't already register on the league site...

Www.gateswalkin.forumotion.co.
  9. Couzintony New Player

10. DCUO Thuo Level 30

I know this is a big favor but id appreciate being walked in to nexus or wave because im t4 and its taking so long. Rage dps CR 72
  11. Couzintony New Player

We do walkins for league mates. And we are more than just a walk in league... If your intested in the league fill out the registration on the league page...

Gateswalkin.forumotion.com
  12. DCUO Thuo Level 30

i just registered. now what? Will you be on today because today was the day i started the massive feat hunting
  13. Couzintony New Player

yea ill be on in a hour er so... cant do a walkin atm though cuz i need more of the top tier league mates on...
  14. DCUO Thuo Level 30

im in school atm. what about 4 central time?
  15. Couzintony New Player

Normally i get on at 12:00pm Pst for a couple hours and at 9:30ish pm pst everyday...
  16. DCUO Thuo Level 30

17. jftoast New Player

I just filled out the recruitment thing on you page. I would also like to join.
    • Like x 1
  18. Xavier372 New Player

Hey all!! Are you guys still allowing people to join and help out with things? I am a new lvl 30 character. I have a few pieces of T1 gear from grinding Gotham (getting very boring) and would like to team up with people for raids, duos, everything dcuo. I have a mic and am flexible with play times. Would like to increase my gear, my skill set and in return definitely help others who are in my shoes once I can.

I'm currently a hero, sorcery DPS, and have a CR of 36 (I know..lame). If you guys can help me increase my gear, with MoT's or just help with missions, I will be forever grateful. Thanks in advance and I hope to play with and meet some of you in game. Happy gaming!!
  19. Xavier372 New Player

Forgot..game name is XxErebusxX
  20. Couzintony New Player

Could you fill out the recruitment thingy in out league forum... Click my Sig...