USPS down? Failed to connect error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Delta795, Jan 15, 2015.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

We wouldnt go to a restaurant, pay for food, and just accept them not giving it to us...the past 2 months we have been paying for services we arent getting...legendary members need a unique style or something to make up...I love u dcuo...but do the right thing for your customers...ill even accept a release of gu44 today
  2. EP Ice Loyal Player

You do realize that this is not DCUO issue but an SOE issue that has affected all games to include DCUO? Why do you expect DCUO to give you something for an issue that is not their fault?
  3. Takashihoni New Player

Dcuo is up and running just fine now
  4. ApolloMystique New Player

Huh? Because it affects us! If the restaurant couldnt make your food because the power went out, wouldnt you at least want your money back? So you would just leave after paying? I didnt think so
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

I understand what the affects are but DCUO is not the one at fault. Your analogy does not fit in the same category as this scenario. You could ask SOE to compensate you for the downtime.
  6. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

I literally just renewed my legendary to end up losing a day. I'm already starting to see why I left.
  7. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

Yea as other said DCUO team isnt at fault here, it's SOE who would be at fault, i blame the apparently crazy number of ppl who paid $20 for the H1Z1 beta lol cause many ppl in shout said they've called and SOE is saying its a massive server overload and the overload is actually shutting all SOE supported games down
  8. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

They are the same company, use some logic.
  9. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Between this and Legends PVE it's been an awesome week for DCUO.
  10. EP Ice Loyal Player

You're trolling me, right? DCUO is a game that falls underneath SOE games. They are part of the company but SOE runs it. Do some research please.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

SOE is the Big Company behind the games, each game has its own sub-sections, not the same thing as being one unit

they dont get along sometimes either, remember when DC tried going to PS4, the talks stalled out for atleast a month cause PSN wouldnt allow DC to give legendary members benefits cause it would have to have been $5 cause PS market used real money, so dc was forced to create loyalty points and a special vendor in order to get DC on PS4 with legendary benefits
  12. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

They own the game dude they are responsible in what way are they not?
  13. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

Basically think of SOE as an Umbrella, All SOE games are under that umbrella but they all have their own teams or sub-divisions that work on the game, not the same, there probly not even in the same building or same state
    • Like x 1
  14. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Whatever makes you feel better about 4 years of bad customer service.(and yes I know this will be removed, long live 1984)
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hey folks. We should be seeing some improvement here. Let us know if you continue to have problems logging in.
    • Like x 4
  16. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

yes now i believe ur just trolling lol or u dont understand how major companies work lol

like saying every single Mcdonalds, is owned and run by the Mcdonalds corporation, which would be false there are many independently owned by a single person, but they must follow Mcdonalds rules and regulations or they will be stripped of the name

DCUO team is its own entity thats run by SOE, but if you havent caught on by now i dont think u ever will, continue your trolling lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Keep drinking the kool-aid.
  18. Delta795 New Player

Well this thread has completely devolved into name calling. Thanks for the update Mepps
    • Like x 1
  19. smoove76 Committed Player

Don't like then quit.
  20. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Original.