USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itazuki New Player

Someone needs to get Fami and THC on the FNL Main Event... This is a lot of talking but no one fighting. Want to know why the PvP community is low? The top leagues won't invite and help newer PvP players out... That's how PvP in games work, the top leagues invite people and teach them the ropes, then they break off eventually making their own leagues which in turn creates more competition.

I'm sorry but, competition is healthy. Trying to get everyone to have the same type of personality is futile and childish in itself... The random, no league players are queing up more than most of the "top PvP leagues" for whatever reason. You don't fight once and then never fight again, that kills PvP... You keep fighting which creates healthy competition.

If there was a way to announce in-game for people to join some PvP tourny or such then things like this would work great, since a majority of the game doesn't even use forums. Leaderboards would inspire some competition also. Devs seem to be against competitive PvP for some reason though.
    • Like x 1
  2. Volaron New Player

^ Make it the main event.

As for people who are commenting that don't like PvP I've come to a conclusion getting strictly PvErs to PvP.
    They hate PvP because
    Solo Que
    or
    Lose more then they win.

I've grabbed countless strictly PvEers put them in a premade with good players and we've gone on 20+ winning streaks. After that they love PvP, and even start getting competitive with it ;) so for anyone who doesn't like PvP. You probably think the "competitive" side consists of the "competition" you get from the match. It's not. It's fighting against good players so it's a team effort.
  3. Gant Well-Known Player

I'll join the Legends version of this. Arena is not balanced as noted in this thread. And that's coming from a guy who loves to play arena. IMHO: the utility belt and all trinkets but breakout should be disabled from use during arena matches.

Secondly, I support leaderboards for Legends.

To note, I love arenas. So when I played I'm not too worried about the HT, etc crap. I just play to have fun as does the rest of our league. We play. We have fun - all smack-talk included.

So for those who really want to get PvP (arenas and Legends) rockin' again, I can only suggest that players check their ePeen at the door, have fun, and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. To those who already make an effort and lead by example to make it a fun experience, I applaud you.
    • Like x 4
  4. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Hmm kinda sounds like someone I know :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Volaron New Player

haha
    • Like x 1
  6. Volaron New Player

Lately I haven't been using utility belt. It takes me back.
  7. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

We've asked everyone to scrim with whatever rules they wanted to go by. They'e still ducking, which is ok.
  8. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

There is nothing wrong inherently with the belts, especially since the changes to debuff and serums. The belts are 3 trinkets 1 consumable, every player has access to the FoS Trinket, Central City Trinket and PvP Breakout Trinket and whatever consumable they want. I don't have any issues with that setup just with HT trinkets. Having access to the extra dps trinkets just adds another element of faster pace gameplay from the stats/clipping and a strategy element of timing the dps trinkets between members in your group makeup.
  9. Volaron New Player

I didn't say anything was wrong with it, I just said it takes me back ;)
    but there is something wrong with it, and you hit the nail on the head. The fact that you can add in ur dps/breakout + your HT trinkets. Take out HT = problem solved.
  10. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

LoL, quite the vivid forum imagination....

Keep on forum fighting, definetly the top forum posting/challenging league.

The only part of the quote I agree with is Fami being the best Heroside pvp league on USPC, but THC being "THE" team to beat is highly suspect... Would you put 100m+ on that bold statement?

I am gonna hit 100cr soon, do you even expert mod, consumable, ir Next soder bro? :D
    • Like x 1
  11. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

If I had access to 100m absolutely.
  12. Dirty Fred New Player

Come on guys Note Worthy tryed something GOOD here to get some nice PvPing started & so many people are flaming this Threads to bits:(
    A Suggestion both TapHoldCLIP & FAMI meet up (not to fight) but to plan this event together:)?

So stop all this pointless Keyboard warrior forum noncense & work together guys:D
  13. Note Worthy New Player

thats not the issue lol. The whole game is inactive as of now i don't just want fami as i never specified anyone in the first post, i want everybody lol. whether your a hero or a villain, pro or an amateur, 2 year veteran or new recruit, i just wanted people to get into the action. I would care the same amount if we faced buttkickers instead of fami, and stop flaming buttkickers lmao you guys thats pretty messed up. anyway yeah it doesnt have to be fami it can be anyone
    • Like x 1
  14. Dirty Fred New Player

I got a suggestion Note!
    Lets make a Facebook Group and we invite all the members of TapHol & Fami & other Active PvPers there & we start working on the problem there?
    Your idea is GREAT its just to many trolls & stuff here to be able to have a grownup conversation to get anywhere:/

Had this problem in other mmrpgs to & start a FB Group is a good idea!
    I can make one right now & send you & to fami link right away to get it started?
  15. Note Worthy New Player

would rather use teamspeak of vent. No way would i just give my facebook info I dont even know lmao
  16. Dirty Fred New Player

Fair enaugh but i usually dont molest my FB Contacts until the 10th time i spoken to them:)
    Well TS dont work for me but sure i can give you my skype (if i can find it)

btw you got raidcall? It works perfectlly for me & all in Defection use it?
  17. Yallander Loyal Player

Ewww...Facebook o_O. However I'm not opposed to a vent/TS just to get some matches going. Doesn't have to be league vs league imo could be mix match. I like what Noteworthy is trying to do and think the THC/Fami talk is out of place here.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dirty Fred New Player

Well then I love DCUO so DO IT!!
    Get your thumbs out of your *****, make a channel on that TS (that dosent work for me) & pull the leaders of FAMI & TAP together & start organize....

My sugesstion of a FB Group was just becuse i been in similar situvations Before in other mmrpgs & we sorted it out pretty nicely there!!

So lets make this happen then!!
  19. Yallander Loyal Player

Well at this time for me it is a little more complex than that. Lots of little ones to tend to atm. However this is exactly what I'll be doing with "kickball" in the weeks to come.
  20. Dirty Fred New Player

Well what im sayin is that to plan this thing if people really are interesting it dosent really matter where it is....
    Aslong as we can do it away from all the trolls that just want to disturb or annoy people that actually trying to do something!!

Thats why i made a FB Group as a suggestion....

But a Group wherever aslong as it is olely for the non flaming people would be good but organize it here wont work!
    I be more then happy to create a FB Group where we all could meet & plan + give all the League leaders admin rights so they can keep pll in check!

Also when pll can see eathother as people from diffrent sides of the World with the same goal it tends to make them cooporate better!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.