USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Note Worthy New Player

As of now pvp is at an all time low on the uspc server. So, the members of TapHoldClip and I would like to declare pvp season as of now to get this game active again. we will be having dueling tournaments, legends tournaments, premades(5v5s) all with the exclusion of hometurf. We're gonna be doing this for a bit and even later after the season ends we would love if other leagues joined in and remained active. If your interested in what well be doing in the future contact AgentMushroom: Just1Kevin@hotmail.com
    And no this isn't just gonna be some couple of unskilled leagues or players. We are gonna breakdown the levels of skill and increase exclusivity making sure everyone is skilled and active. We're kicking it old school and would love to have some peeps to do it with us.
    Also we're gonna be posting vids with the things we do during the season. I'm in charge of the dueling section, so here's a sample i shot recently:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9G4YKUf_RE
    Please join in the action! Don't be a loner =p
    • Like x 1
  2. Tudar New Player

I'll play along, if its a requirement that all competitors are located in North America(ish) and not some lame European country playing on the US-PC server.
    • Like x 1
  3. Note Worthy New Player

<3 light Vive la france
  4. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I appluad your effort!

Unfortunatly your a Salmon swimming upstream at this point, the team has so utterly destroyed PvP its beyond saving.
  5. Note Worthy New Player

hey, last time i checked salmon swim up water in nature just fine, and you staying at the bottom of the river isn't gonna solve anything.
    • Like x 1
  6. Note Worthy New Player

Also for the interested EUPC players. for the legends portion we will be crossing over because in legends gear doesn't matter and it mostly relies on skill(with the exception of steel). We would love if our brothers from the eupc came over and joined in the action as we both use the same console and it would be fun to see new faces on our servers.
    • Like x 1
  7. shiny mackerel Committed Player

What's the point of breaking down skill levels? And how would you even do that? you're going to have sneaky eupc nibs like clutchmeister sneak into the nub legends bracket on an alt and crush us all
  8. Note Worthy New Player

no one would be able to sneak in because we would have to know who they are to enter them into the tournament in the first place.
  9. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

It's really easy to say this on a thread but im all for if it translates to actual gameplay, there are some really, really bad culprits in that league of yours that ignore terms and spam away with HT. I would love nothing for than for this to come true :)
    • Like x 2
  10. The M New Player

11. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

Last time I checked we're all rocking the same utility belt, and I'm sure we're all using up all the slots, so if you're leaving some of your slots unused, maybe you should fill em up with something useful :)
  12. Yallander Loyal Player

There are plenty of things you can put in a utility belt other than HT trinkets. IMO they are a crutch and water down gameplay because they do for players what players should be doing for themselves.
    • Like x 5
  13. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Play legends and then all of this HT nonsense seems like a distant memory.
    • Like x 3
  14. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

Please don't come on the forums and try to deny Fami doesn't use supply drop, or HT at that.
  15. Yallander Loyal Player

Our stance is and will always be once it is used by our opponents it is fair game. However more often than not we just turn a blind eye.
    I am sorry you feel like I was quoting you to discredit you. I quoted you to reply that there are more options to place in your utility belt than HT stuff. Utility belts were around for awhile before HT.
    Look people have stuff they want to use it fine, but in a competitive environment certain things should be set aside by everyone so that skill is the basis of a win and not who PVEs the most. I think that is at the heart of what Noteworthy is saying in his OP. I don't care about being the best I just want a good fight.
  16. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I'm gonna keep being a legends fan boy and keep saying that if you want skill to be the main factor in victory, just play legends without sc chars.
    • Like x 1
  17. Note Worthy New Player

oi if were gonna fight, save that energy for the arena ;p
  18. Note Worthy New Player

Bro thats why we review the leagues we enter nobody will use hometurf i can assure that 100%, and my league is as loyal as I am when it comes to hometurf. If we can both agree that we're clean than the only thing left is to fight =p
  19. Note Worthy New Player

And I said in original posts there will be legends as well lol. and since you don't need gear for legends I also said i would allow people from EUPC, and i'm even thinking of inviting some ps3 players.
  20. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Oh I know, but I'm just saying playing only legends stops HT complaints and would stop this pointless bickering.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.