USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korrupt New Player

So I say this,

If fami can prove once and for all they are the better team, I will leave the game and delete my toon.

Lets take this to 5s.

-Silver
  2. The M New Player

[IMG]

Keep your word
    Delete your char

GG

(Next time you lose don´t talk in voice comms)
  3. Korrupt New Player

I'm talking 5vs5.

Instead of some cheap legends 2v2 match that had 2 sinestros vs a Harley and a Joker. It's funny that they didn't queue again. Do you see how that works?

That's like taking 2 Steels and going OH HAY GUYS I WON AGAINST BUZZ AND SILVER WITH 2 STEELS.

Congrats.

They won with 2 Sinestros.
  4. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

This whole quote you made above and the mentaility from it, is why no one cares anymore bro... :(

It's just all waaa waaa waaa over and over with vain and idle treats, promises, and drama.... GG

Why cant you just have fun without all the forum feather ruffling, messuring contest's, and the i'm a big boy now daddy "look at me, look at me, i need attention" comments...???
  5. The M New Player

LOL
    Thanks for the smile for monday

6. Korrupt New Player

Glad it takes going on the forums to prove your selfworth.

Great job!
  7. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I think you're all childish and hurting PvP in your own ways. Silver trying to form some fued between Fami and THC where there isn't one. Fami refusing to even que against one of the only other Premading PvP leagues because of their "attitude" over a game. Then "The M" causing drama while he hides his in-game character behind his fake forum account.

Want to know what's wrong with PvP on USPC {{Besides what the Devs destroyed}} then there ya go. Won't bother replying to any of the trolling, just was throwing my two-cents out there. Enjoy your "cold war".
  8. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I see a team consisting of two over powered characters against one good char and one mediocre char with only 356 left on the board. What is this supposed to prove? This isn't really a good indication of who's better, and I'm pretty sure brice or any other member of fami will tell you that.

And to people commenting on the "posturing", yes it can be a little OTT but it all adds to the competitiveness. It makes games more fun, it puts more at stake and it makes the whole competitive more fun to play in and to watch. However, when it comes at the expense of the amount of games people play (for example, completely preventing any games like here) people just need to man up, play, ????, profit.
  9. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Just so we are clear...I told JT prior to even quing up for that match that it would be my last. It was 5:40AM and it was time for bed. We didn't even know you were quing up as we had been beating randoms down for like an hour straight and boom...you and Buzz popped up out of nowhere. We were as surprised to see you as you were probably to see us. But no Silver. We didn't que up go weeeee we beat them, now run for the hills.
    P.S: Where the heck did that pic come from? It's obvious you took it but how did this "The M" know it even existed:\?
  10. Korrupt New Player

Nah,

You should look back at previous post and what's happened on the 5vs5 channel.
    When I have someone like ObstinianChill making comments like
    "Yeah run bi$tch" Ya, there's a problem with 7 fami members behind him.

Then there's the constant trolling over 5vs5 from fami members and blaming me for stuff.

It's old.
  11. Korrupt New Player

Then why did one of your guys bring it up? It's pretty clear "The M" is affiliated with fami.
  12. Korrupt New Player

Thank you Clutch.
  13. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

Always the same it seems, here you go bro, dedicated to the best pvper in the world in their own mind. XoXo

14. Korrupt New Player

All I want is the finger pointing, so called "drama", and the trolling to CEASE and for people to actually queue.

This has done nothing but hurt progress in keeping PvP alive.
  15. Korrupt New Player

This is what I'm talking what about.

Trolling. Grow the ***** up.
  16. Korrupt New Player

Did I come out and say I'm going to post the message to Noteworthy of you crying and whining to him?
  17. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Once again man...if The M is in Fami...Even I don't know who he is:\. I have no interest in talking to you man...much less trolling you.
  18. CTEN Well-Known Player

Close this thread. It's non-sense.
    • Like x 1
  19. Korrupt New Player

Why choose to bewilder all of THC and me? This kind of stuff is just progressively getting old and driving players away.
  20. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

Hey now that kind of language is not appropriate for this teen-rated game or in a general community of gentleman.
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.