USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The M New Player

Oh yea and i am loving it. See how the guys that praise undefeated, etc.. been defeated on FNL, then on Live, and then in videos, come here, do all drama and just to realize they were beat again... Priceless. I can keep going and goin =) :rolleyes:

But what is truly disturbing is..yeah i am acting like one and am loving it. But, it take´s one to know one. Anyways, do you want know how to keep an idiot waiting….I’ll tell you tomorrow :D
  2. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

So you're the one waiting to tell me...you just called yourself an idiot?

I'm gonna back away from this one very slowly...
    • Like x 1
  3. The M New Player

Yeah i did, i called us both. Just saying myself doing it on purpose, not sure about you tho.
  4. Note Worthy New Player

when was this?
  5. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

There was a match where both teams pugged a 5th in watchtower, and the village idiot (The M) came on here to brag about it.
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Friday afternoon. Me, Soda, Sparty, and Panparadox were bored and gearing up Soda and Pan and we randomly qued into a 5's Watchtower and it was some random THC guys on the other side + a pug (I only say random because I didn't recognize any of their names outside of Alive so I mean no disrespect to the 4 members). Fami didn't speak of this win in open chat so in all honesty I have no clue how "The M" found out. :confused:
  7. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

Maybe The M is in Fami[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Yallander Loyal Player

That is news to me.
  9. Brice Allen Loyal Player

This would be new news to me as well o_O .
  10. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

maybe its me on a troll account
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Yallander Loyal Player

But there were 2 PUGs as well. Maybe we should tie them up in our lairs and interrogate them?
  12. Spidersting Committed Player

Our population isn't exactly huge and all it takes is one person to rage in open chat to find out what happened. Could of been someone on the other side that happened to rage and word spread. If anything was said over 5vs5 channel it could of spread. All it takes is one person to say something in anything other then group chat and the chance of it spreading is highly possible. Also "The M" has stated they play more villain then anything so chances are someone in that group or possibly the pug spread it. The M could of been the pug who knows?
  13. The M New Player

Hello Santana huehue
  14. Note Worthy New Player

LMAO
  15. Note Worthy New Player

Spidersting has already made a proposition for the 5v5 arena and that has been going well and soe live is coming soon, so legends is already active as it is. I wanna get a dueling tournament set up sooner or later, but at a time where everyone is free and no one misses it. Tournament may have a pot where every league puts in money, or something like betting on the person who will win just to test your luck. Tournament will be in cash gear so the only advantage and not even that big of an advantage would be sp. The fights would be to 5 and we would have numerous rounds and judges going around to speed it up. Another thing I would like to see if people are interested in specific role tournaments, 1v1(dps)/(tank)/(troller)/(healer) tournaments all with cash gear no belts and only break out trinks, no mods of any kind, including hometurf would be used so everyone gear wise is the same. We would have no rings because certain people are premium and just weren't lucky with prom boxes cough cough, jk but no rings necks or mask except for pvp cash gear. here is a sample for the 1v1 dps section. Would love for people to comment the time most convenient because i want the maximum amount of people available watching or participating.

16. The M New Player

Hey Silver, is true that the invencibles from tapholdclic lost (Silverfreakk and Buzz) vs the guys you challenge to fight all the time? And that you were recording and deleted the video because you raged? So THC lost? And that they lost to a QQ premade (they do pve isnt) So THC a PVP league lost vs a PVE team?

Good Monday :D
  17. Korrupt New Player

Congrats they won 50 - 0 after losing 5-6 times in a row.
    Noteworthy was in the wrong role and didn't have a loadout set for 5s.

Fami has lost in legends 3pugs me vs 4 of them. That's something sad and pathetic.

Instead of trolling, why don't get fami to man up instead of trolling?
    You know the answer, they won't.
    Fami is quick to blame people for "drama" except they have troll accounts like this on the forums to cause drama.
  18. Korrupt New Player

Please see what Meppss' response to our challenge to Fami:

Instead of placing blame, trolling, and other various reasons not to play against each other such them up and face us.

End of discussion.
  19. Korrupt New Player

Don't you think the real origin of the drama is originating from Fami now?
    Please make no mistake, it's really obvious "The M" is involved with fami in some way.
  20. Korrupt New Player

The PvP population will continue to dwindle and there will be nothing left soon. There is only iCarry, THC, and Fami really left with premaders. Yet, people want to blacklist THC citing "drama" when the drama is really stemming from troll accounts like "The M" and comments made over the game and people respond back to it. We're all to blame for this mess. No matter how you see it.

Stop blaming others, stop trolling, and get back to playing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.