US Server Restart - April 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazon Princess Active Player

Sir Mepps increasing rare loot drops is not ur "player appreciation" for the endless recently issues, because u'll get more money from repeating resets from ppl who need to complete styles, but i start this post for different reason, the issues frequency lately is ridiculous, most times i wait DC to comes up than the times i can play, at least 10 of my friends permanently left DC looking for game that they can finally play, i play also FFxiv the last 3 years and i never see a single bug or forum full of complains like DC forum, me and my league was in SM at r17 when " shutdown " timer starts, U FREAKING KIDDING ME DC? all our effort went to garbage because u Can't permanently fix something or create something with no issues, like unbalance balanced powers who EVERYONE knows there not balanced and thats my personal pain i grab the chance to post it one more time, fix DC please because our relationship getting "cold" fast and we leaving fast for new relationship much " warmed " thank u
    • Like x 3
  2. Runixx Level 30

totally agree... as a European woman playing on the US server, I will make sure that my complaints are heard and taken on board.. I think the real problem is that some people just don't give a rats *** lol :p
  3. NuclearQueen Active Player

Wow, I seriously doubt that. You probably have and just didn't know.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dr. Machflame Active Player

Funny. I would have thought that for that venture cap to make money with a company that makes MMOs that they would HAVE to keep it running and running properly, and what's more, Columbus Nova just financed Daybreak to basically buy themselves, from what I've been told. They might own shares in the company, and help fund them, but that's really about it. Daybreak operates autonomously, so I fail to see where your logic is going here. Or if there even is any. Besides, being DBG doesn't even own the DC IP, legally speaking, Warner Brothers and DC Comics would have to authorize the game's shut down as well, being they currently hold the IP that the game is based off of. It's the same across the board, with this game, Star Trek Online, etc. Any game based off an existing franchise (Like DC Comics or Star Trek or Star Wars) CANNOT BE SHUT DOWN, ADDED TO, OR OTHERWISE ALTERED without the prior consent of the IP holder, in this case WB Studios. Meaning that Daybreak has to get approval from Warner Brothers before they can even add a power to this game. Columbus Nova cannot decide that they made enough money and shut the game down without getting the nod from Time Warner. That's just the way things are.
  5. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

I only have Destiny. DO YOU?
  6. ghostBC New Player

You obviously get what I was saying. I'm far from stupid or new to this game. So let's just turn a blind eye to EVERYTHING wrong, give out some gear drops and maybe a few op pieces.... people won't complain or notice that we'rejust taking money and pumping out new things. Never fixing things that have been broken for months or even years. It's a bit redundant at this point. Apparently, test server is a joke when you can't stress test it and have it work properly ever. But Jacob thank you for being smart :) /rant
  7. Jacob Adjani Active Player

"To show our thanks this weekend, we're going to make sure everyone receives at least one rare drop in any instance they complete where the Loot Selection Window is implemented."

By all means, quote this with yet another attempt to be witty... perhaps a two word, unsubstantiated opinion? You're elite bro, so elite.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They rarely, pun not intended, refer to the loot by the technical names. In some cases, such as Necro, where purple drops do not exist then it will be blues. Although that being said I do need to correct myself, they said the rare drops will be increased throughout all 8-person content, whereas before I thought it was just from Episode 15 onwards. We'll wait until Friday and see what has increased, then we'll know for sure.
  9. Jacob Adjani Active Player

Thanks Ghost... if the servers ever come up, I'll friend you in game... lol
    • Like x 1
  10. NuclearQueen Active Player

Noooo sorry. I've got SWTOR, Unturned, LoL, DOTA 2, Skullgirls, GTA V, LFD2, Battleblock Theatre, Scribblenauts Unmasked, and every Tomb Raider game except for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Dunno if you wanna play any of those
    • Like x 1
  11. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Why?
  12. DanglinFury New Player

Any updates??
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

First, I'm not a bro lol

Second, Rare pieces are purple drops, and when they show up in the Loot Picker, they shine.

Third, here's a link saying as much.

Player Appreciation Weekend! Increased Rare Drops!
    • Like x 4
  14. NuclearQueen Active Player

What has been broken for months or years? And content IS tested on the test server... dunno what you're on about here.
  15. Runixx Level 30

what you play destiny on? my other half is always on it on my xbox on. gamertag is ainscough1 I'm sure he'd appreciate the add
  16. Jacob Adjani Active Player

DBG said it had to do with load, that's who.
  17. bartngaue Well-Known Player

A stress test would be tens of thousands logging on at a specific windeow, the test server at best may see 300 people, at its best day.

There's not enough people.
  18. SadisticIV New Player

The US is made of alot of different "cultures".. So no it's only in your mind. the truth is people around the world complain when they have bad service.. It has nothing to do with culture.. You just want to feel that you are better than.. That was the whole point behind your post.. My people or with the culture I belong to are made of adults and yours is made of little kids that complain.. I feel I am better than others now... That's what your post should have said..
  19. Runixx Level 30

'Bro' doesn't mean you're a guy, its just like saying dude... calmly does it :p
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That's a straight up lie. The only information we have about tonight's stability is a "technical issue".
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.