TRIPLE Dark Metal Coins and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DARK METAL COINS WEEKEND!

Metal Part II will be here before you know it. Jump into Part I this weekend with triple currency and new rewards. All Dark Metal Coins currency rewards are tripled through Monday.

Dark Metal Coins are the currency found in Episode 35: Metal Part I. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Metal Part I vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, November 7, 2019, through Monday, November 11, 2019 – all players will receive Triple Dark Metal Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Metal Part I (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Monday to daily server restarts on Tuesday morning.

NEW METAL PART I REWARDS!

Six all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Metal Part I (Episode 35):
    • Drachma Material
    • Drachma Aura
    • Drachma Accessory
    • Fiery Eyes (face item)
    • Lava Eruption Uplink Device
    • Snake Turret (trinket)
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 17
  2. Eve YouTuber

HOLY THE EYES ARE LITERAL PERFECTION
    And awesome finally triple weekend :D
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! The new rewards on the vendor seem pretty cool.

Definitely will be wanting quite a few of those.

:)
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Definitely getting some Jean Grey/Phoenix vibes from them.

I'll be wanting those for my Terrestrial Chroma style armories.
    • Like x 4
  5. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Man I woke up today ready to replay some stuff, then I said you know what just wait might be a 2x this weekend. I felt the disturbance in the speed force but didn’t expect a 3x lol
    • Like x 4
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'll be wanting that Lava Orbital too. Although I'm wondering how ambitious it is given the mechanics in the Living Forge fight.
    • Like x 1
  7. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

262 neck piece will be mine before this weekend's over! :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice with tripple coins but Seriously do we need more golden/yellowish materials now? o_O
    • Like x 1
  9. Mobius Twist Active Player

YAY! My fire tank needs all of it!! Wooo!
    • Like x 2
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

More $$$ for me from the broker. :D Saving all the currency from this episode on 5+ toons is finally gonna pay off lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

When you hear there's a triple mark weekend...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

It's basically the same as the lava strike from that fight but a bit more refined. Not the lava falls.

These items are all from False Idols as I made them for that content to create the Living Forge, Gorgon pets, and Drachma Amazons (with Oceans help in some cases) but kept in mind what could be used for reskins (snake turret - SM reward), more themed orbitals, and some variants of modified auras and materials out there.

So, sorry for the gold material, you get a shadow material when I make shadow monsters, a blood material when I make blood golems, and you'll get blue materials when I make water/ice monsters. Well, except maybe for.. for Dead Water. ;)
    • Like x 12
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Blue is my favorite color. Can you somehow lean towards a blue material next? No rush, or expectations. Just letting you know just in case. :D
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! You and Oceans make a stellar combo when it comes to content/styles.

Dead Water? You tease ;)
    • Like x 4
  16. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Super cool and X3 oh hell to the yeah's!! ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The answer to that will always be YES!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Triple Marks and cool new rewards...? It's time for me to do my dance...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

An orbital and DPS Trinket in the vendor! Nice! I knew I had been saving all of my coins this whole time for a good reason...
    • Like x 1
  20. Black Flesh New Player

Are there going to be feats attached to these new items?