TRIPLE Dark Metal Coins and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Did Charon just tease at You Know Who?
  2. MC900FTSPODE New Player

Just did two bounties and the dailies before the 6 am reboot and no triple currency. What gives?
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

There already are. One for a material, one for an aura and one for an accessory. Now we just get more choices to complete those feats
    • Like x 1
  4. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

It specifically stated after server restarts.
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You did it before it started. They always start after server reset, not loot reset. There's usually a bunch of people shouting in LFG and open-world reminding people not to turn in missions until after server reset.
  6. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

You're absolutely right, coincidence or divine intervention, I thought to my self recently one alt needs good Kryptonian heat vision eyes, n/a the blue...,and though the others are kind of purple...,well you know what I mean. LOL
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  8. Cozminot Level 30

Everything looks great. Really giving us options to customize.

Power based orbitals and eye styles please!!!!
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

where pics?

edit : nevermind, I'm blind apparently.
  10. Ice master187 Active Player

Just wondering is it possible next dlc u guys make a dark Robin henchman and make it a drop in 1 of the elite raids like the zoo e bat henchman. B cool tonhave 3 little bad robins helping u and it b something to grind while getting the elite gear it b a win win for us n u guys people would replay more and not just till u get your renown finish it b a purpose to run elite more
  11. Ice master187 Active Player

And btw u guys should make it happen so we can dump skill points into pets makes grinding feats worth it again since artifacts are what matter atm
  12. Mobius Twist Active Player

Not sure if this is being tracked, but "squeaky wheel" and all that:

Switch Marketplace is not accessible. Hasn't been all morning.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Seeing how nobody else has noticed: The new snake pet is really well done. I never thought I’d see such an intricate model in this game. I can see where each individual scale begins and ends and it is GORGEOUS.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mobius Twist Active Player

Switch Marketplace is fixed - thanks guys!!
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Are the Fiery Eyes TINTABLE?!? :confused:

If so, I NEED THEM for my recreation of the Crime Syndicate's Ultraman! :D

If not, I'll have to keep working on getting the stupidly rare ones that were tintable. :(
  16. MC900FTSPODE New Player

Thanks. I never had to think about that until they changed the reboot times. Thanks for screwing me again DCUO!
  17. safirep New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So i ran MOM , beat Ivy n Loot said i got forge chroma 2 but nothing. I took 3 pics, loot list pic, inventory pic and material list pick. Im on playstation so i still cant figure out how to load the pics from playstation to here. This happen on prue hallowell.
  18. safirep New Player

Srry its backwards but u can see even after ivy fight thought i might have claimed it but didnt
  19. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I really want to get in on this. Gonna try another 'fix' and pray the game will actually play instead of crashing again.
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Not only does it look good, it does quite a bit of damage. More than henchmen, a bit less than an orbital. Have to do more testing, but I may want this on all my DPS toons.
    • Like x 1