Trick or Treat 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Kaiju-Men New Player

The auras are account bound, very nice. Disappointing that others are saying the style reward from the time capsule is not.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have you tried typing '/welcome'?
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Later today when I get home I will try to remember.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hope it works for you, it's really just to see how long you have to wait
  5. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

So I had a weird glitch the other day on an alt. Was fighting Klarion and he whammed me with the panic. Started running, then canceled it but while under panic it had me run out of bounds past the barrier so when I broke out of it, I was stuck on the other side. Then during the battle Klarion teleported to my side so I fought him for a brief moment before he teleported back into the fighting area. So weird, never had that happen ever while doing this event.

One thing though I wish they'd fix, and it's mainly for the Halloween event though the Christmas suffers it too, why do the spirits that summon during the open world stuff instantly regenerate health? It's so frustrating, especially on some of my alts that can't wipe them out quickly. I've had some that just aren't taking any damage from my hits period for a brief time. I just wish they'd fix that so that doesn't happen.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The reason they don't take any damage, is because you are hitting too many at once, try and knock a few out of the way or change position so you are hitting no more than three at once
    They regenerate health when they nom-nom on victims (you or the idiots you are attempting to save)
  7. somto New Player

I wish i can get it , but, my parents just dont like spending money on games.
  8. somto New Player

i cant, my parent dont let me spend anymoney on games.
  9. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

Except that it happens when I'm only targeting one as well. Didn't actually know they drained health, hard to really tell they're doing anything honestly but good to know. Still frustrating when I'm beating on one and it's almost dead then suddenly shoots back up to half or more in the middle of my attack.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You can tell they are feeding by their motions and the chomping slash eating sounds they make, and the idiots' health goes down, not sure if ever seen it completely drained, butt it has come close a few times
    Butt yeah, can be frustrating, that just means you can pound on them more :D
    • Like x 1