Trick or Treat 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween! Now through the rest of The Witching Hour event, look for new Trick or Teekl buckets granted to you every day (more available for Spooky Bites), and fill them with candy you find throughout the game! When full (fully leveled using the Fortify inventory screen), consume the bucket for a chance at better candy, past-years Halloween rewards, and new modular aura color variants: Classic Auras, Nimbus, Plasmic, Smoke, and Vapor!

Which candy will be your favorite? Power Ring Lolipop? Very, Very Dark Chocolate Bat? Candy Lasso of Truth? Collect them all in-game now!

The Trick or Treat event begins October 11, 2018, and lasts through October 31, 2018. Happy Halloween!
    • Like x 7
  2. somto New Player

3. somto New Player

can you make nonmembers able to trade or recieve mails
  4. somto New Player

Ive been playing dc for a long time, this is my favorite game, i only play this now.
    Ive been playing and im 231 cr, i never had membership or premium.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Where do you get the Candy from?
  6. Draconiano Committed Player

You say it like it's something good...

If you really like this game, buy the membership and support it.
    • Like x 2
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

It drops from killing adds, I think it works like the Nth.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sunnova Gort!!! It's another of those damn "One Claim Per Account" ******** again
    Claimed it on Haast's, went back to Chris so she could claim it as well, and it's no longer available to be claimed, and there were only three buckets so can't even share them with the rest of the Playable Characters!!! :mad:
  9. an81angel Well-Known Player

I heard we get 3 free Teekl buckets a day.
    Is that 3 free per character, or 3 free per account?
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Per Account, it's always Per Account
    Who needs 3 buckets each anyway? Should have just been One Per Character, if you manage to fill it completely then you get a free replacement
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You can squeeze your blue ball all you want, not going to 'chillax' (unless it's using an ice axe on morons telling me to 'chillax')
    This whole "OPA" thing has gone beyond stupid: "Oh, don't worry, you get three per day and they are account bound"
    If you have less than three characters (as DBG seems to be trying to move people away from having any alts) then you don't need three, certainly not three per day, and if you have more then why bother? Can just buy as many extras as you need, how many people will be filling up three+ buckets per day anyway? o_O
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You can't even ignore it like you can with past OPA 'free gifts', as it shows up as an F1 Claim box on every character until you do claim it!
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

Meh, the squeeze ball wasn't for me fella. Do you already know how much candy you can get over day playing the game?

Did not seem to keep as if u only could make XP for one bucket. Enlighten me if I missed something in the stream.
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I had a feeling this might happen. I was on one of my villain alts when I first discovered this. So I backed out and went to my main toon, claimed it there, to find it gone with the rest of them.
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

If you minimally buy something of $5, it'll grant you a permanent account upgrade, you'll be able to trade, mail items only (members the only ones who can mail cash), 4 more character slots, more inventory and bank slots. It's worth it :)
    • Like x 2
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who you calling a 'fella'?

And no, have no idea how much candy one character can get over one day as the candy dropping from NPC piƱata only started today (or maybe yesterday) and don't watch streams
  17. Der Bofrostmann New Player

Does anyone know how to get the candys for the 3 new feats? I have leveled 3 buckets with candys and consumed them, but it only shows 1/50.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can get extra buckets on the Halloween vendor for practically nothing.
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Then... why bother given three per day? o_O
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Aren't those candy the ones you get after smacking EPB in the night club?