Trick or Treat 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Wait for winter sale get belt and lair system when on sale. They are a great combo.
    • Like x 1
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s the green consumables that look like a wrapped piece of candy. They drop as part of the loot in the seasonal alert, and I’m pretty sure they also randomly drop off the ghost adds in the open world Gotham daily mission. You can also buy them off broker. Search for:

Notafinger
    Candy Corn
    Power Patch Brats
    Snackers Candy Bar
    STAR Blast Chews

But it’s only the candy you eat that gives you the purple and orange aura - that’s what counts.
    • Like x 2
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Why is there always a huge uproar over stuff they are basically adding to an established event. The Halloween event started on October 1st. Today is the 11th so IF you did the outdoor and alert every day you already have enough sppoky bits to buy all the new furniture required for THAT feat. They are giving us three FREE ToT buckets a day? Okay well I went out and filled and consumed all those already and am on bucket #4. A bucket costs a whole 2 spooky bits so do the outdoor event and the alert once and you get 10 spooky bits.. enough to buy 5 more baskets a day.

What did I get with my buckets? Okay first bucket gave me 2 Spooky buts GEE thats enough to buy another basket. Bucket #2 handed me 2 Quarks OKAY that one was sort of lame considering how man quarks you need to but the cool stuf on the vendor but still it was 2 free quarks. #3 has been the best of the bunch to date. I got a Teekl Totem which is already running around my lair getting into Mischief. :D Now I took the 2 free sppoky bits I was handed and bought Bucket #4 which is about 75 % full at the moment and after i watch my shows on TV I'll be back on filling that as well . Gives you some idea how hard it is to fill a bucket? You fill them using the augment format set up a but A trick or Treat bucket only goes to level 1 so in no time at all its full and you are turning it in.

Now YES its true we only get the three free buckets on 1 character (the Horror) But, and yeah I checked this out before typing anything here, I can take as many alts as I like and run the holiday event and alert and buy 5 buckets a day. Or for those with piles of cash to burn.. go to the market and BUY 50 spook bits and you could buy 25 of them.
    • Like x 1
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

I just completed the Constantine's Cursed relics collection and got a Mark pack of 5 in the mail.

Does that mean I get the Evil Pumpkin with the Halloween Heist collection completion?

I am confused because the Constantine shows a pumpkin thing as reward and the Heist shows a Mark pack

in collection list.
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Collections, most of the time, have random icons that don't relate to the collection reward. For example, things that have a title in the feat name will normally grant 5 MoV since the reward is the title
    • Like x 1
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Don't the tricks also count too?
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hmm, curious. I was under the impression that since I was directly quoting you and writing to you, it would be obvious that it was you whom I called 'fella'.

And that's the exact problem I have with such behaviour. No clue whatsoever what a new change really means but writing on the forums guns blazing about something that isn't even clear to you yet.
    Just fyi I ran the Seasonal dailies and the TT dailies on two toons and could easily open all three buckets. Which were, you know .. account bound ... like the candy is. But good thing to came here to tell us you were super angry because you redeemed the buckeds on "the wrong toon".
    • Like x 1
  8. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

do you get three buckets per day or per week it hit reset about 3 hours ago never got anymore buckets also the grants button on the store doesnt even show up since i claimed the first three after the live stream im on xbox us if it matters
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The problem is with this whole "OCPA" business, regardless of whether it's one or three (and it's not just me who has a problem with it, or did you not read the rest of the comments in this thread?)
    Also, you can't ignore the claim as it shows up on screen as an F1 Claim Box on every character until you claim it
  10. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

yesterday i got 3 free buckets. Today zilcho! Thought this was 3 free buckets per day per the original post. Now i feel like using my carton of eggs...Overall a nice treat from the game and they played an excellent trick.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This new grant system can actually use Time. ;) For these, you can claim again 24 hours after you claimed them last.

If you open the /welcome screen and click VIEW GRANTS at the bottom of the screen, you can check exactly how many hours are left before your grant arrives.
    • Like x 5
  12. Lodestone Active Player

That is correct!
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Well I learned something today, I thought you had to logout and back in again to get the welcome screen. /welcome might be something to add the tips or even the screen itself.

EDIT: I see its in the message of the day now, double doi!
  14. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Any chance of letting u place the drowned enhanced emblem in the necklace? there is no were to use that emblem on her suit thought a mini drowned emblem on her necklace would be nice , still very happy with the costume big ty to all behind it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    not sure if its to late or still something devs could do? Would look kool:cool:
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Interesting. I like the idea of bonus auras. How do we claim the free buckets, market place?
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The auras and pets you get from the buckets. Are these account bound or locked to that toon?
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The pets come in a box, as long as you don't open it, it is Account Bound
    The free buckets are 3 every 24 hours (time starts from when you last claimed it), you can find it on the bottom of the Welcome Screen (type "/welcome" to bring it back)
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The auras are account bound.
    Also gotten a teekl last night, and it wasn't account bound
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh right, the Boo are Trinkets, not Pets :(
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not seeing the welcome screen. All day I’ve tried logging on and not seeing it.
    How do you pull up the welcome screen on PS4?