Trailblazing Guide to Fire

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Soulburn32, Feb 16, 2013.

1. BrandonB Well-Known Player

It's nice to be able to work Snuff Out into a load out, again. Also, I tried to do a little digging, but couldn't find any info on the status of Escalating Might after the revamp. I've noticed the might stats aren't changing after casting a power.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Have you compared damage to Absorb Heat? Snuff Out is suppose to do double damage below 35%. But I didn't see any big difference from AH's normal hits.
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

I'm with you there. No cascade or fireburst for me but it seems like that's the only way to be competitive. Shame they really only replaced 1 am with another.
  4. BrandonB Well-Known Player

I haven't, but I've seen crit ticks up in the 6,000 range. What kind of numbers are you seeing from Absorb Heat?
  5. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

You must hit something for the boost to apply but it does. I tried last night

6. ManGraNor New Player

For those of you looking for a Superpowered loadout try

Loadout with Supercharge:

Inferno, Stoke Flames (Firey Wepon only in Hybrid/Weapons Expert & don't use any other powers to clip since it makes the loadout clunky), Meteor Strike, Fireburst, Flame Cascade & Supercharge (Offense fast - Fireball Barrage, slow Volcanic Calamity/ Defense fast - Reignition & slow - Eternal Flame).

Loadout without:

If u want a loadout without Supercharge add Overheat. By doing so Meteor Strike loses its purpose as Supercharge Generator however the knockdown (other knockdowns to short in range to use) effect is critical to consistent Fireburst damage.

Stat Points: (Save one Skill Point for Movement Speed Innate)

Obviously Superpowered, Max Critical Attack Chance/Damage & move on to Might/Power (Hybrid: Blance Might/Power & Precision). If u still have skill points left Health & move on to Critical Healing Chance/ Magnitude.
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

I just don't get it. After all these years of cascade and fireburst why would anyone want to continue to depend on them. Fire got royally screwed with the revamp.
  8. L T Devoted Player

Just go with a Hybrid loaf out then. They built fire's superpowered load out based on what was already there-- just like they did with ice and other powers. You're mobile-- its a big advantage if you want to use it.

Otherwise go hybrid. Wildfire hits hard.

Otherwise they gave out free power respec tokens
  9. BrandonB Well-Known Player

Gotcha. I was just aimlessly casting a power in the Watchtower. Thanks.
  10. xD25x Dedicated Player

Wildfire hits hella hard. Still doesn't change the fact we we told we would have Balance between hybrid and pftt. It's not balanced
  11. BrandonB Well-Known Player

I gave it a shot right before the servers went down. I see what you're saying about its damage. It actually fit pretty well into my rotation on pftt.

Inferno-->Clip w/Stoke Flames-->Wildfire-->Absorb Heat-->Wild Fire

The Absorb Heat ticks ended pretty close to the same time Wildfire was off of cool down. I usually throw Detonate x2 in during the cool down, but this works pretty well. With AH only hitting one target, it seems like Detonate might be better for adds, but AH for a boss.
  12. ManGraNor New Player

If you want to get rid of them so badly throw in Wildfire & Detonate instead. I would take Mass Detonation over Fireburst any day however the loss in consistent damage for range is not worth it.
  13. xD25x Dedicated Player

I tried that. Last night I said to hell with it and went with a rotation of inferno clip Stoke > FB > wildfire> Detonate x 2 > wildfire > FB > Wildfire rinse and repeat. Very power hungry but came in 750k behind a nature dps at same cr. Couldn't wavedox him to check his stats though. The solo troll was struggling because we also had a HL dps. I think it would be more beneficial to run 2 trolls if I want to continue that loadout in a raid. Still only hitting for mid 13s on the targets though and that's at mid range.
  14. Ashrod New Player

im kinda lost after reading all this
    you guys were trying to do a fire dps all might based or hybrid? those loadouts, i dont see how do they clip each other after revamp.
    sorry, im not making a critic out of this but trying to understand, since i want my toon to work good again
  15. ManGraNor New Player

Your loadout is based on low cooldowns so not really a surprise that it's so power hungry however don't forget you can adapt to a solo troll by changing your loadout accordingly since all abilities are available to use on the fly now.
    • Like x 1
  16. ManGraNor New Player

Might based with tips for hybrid as an extra. The only thing you clip is Inferno with Stoke Flames for aoe or Meteor Strike with Stoke Flames for single (low health) targets instead of spamming the whole loadout for everything.

As an example:

My Inferno (12s) costs me 1727 power & Meteor Strike (6s) 1152 so by changing it up I save 575 power & lower my cooldown by 6s. I'll try to make a short video on options if this doesn't help & feel free to ask if you have questions.
  17. xD25x Dedicated Player

18. Jason Rage Active Player

Be careful, it sounds like you're comparing a 12 sec long burn ( Inferno) with a 6 sec long burn (Meteor). If you apply Meteor twice (6 sec + 6 sec = 12 sec) then Meteor hits harder than Inferno over a 12 sec period.
  19. ManGraNor New Player

Might,Fast/Slow & Supercharge based
    [IMG]
    Optional: Replace Inferno with Enflame for close range & lower power cost.
    You can pick any Supercharge as well as long as it fits the loadout speed. (Fast/Slow = 5000/10000 & Fast = 5000) Supercharge cost

Might, Fast & Supercharge based
    [IMG]Same here

Might, Fast/Slow & No Supercharge
    [IMG]
    Same here & Flashpoint instead of Meteor Stike however the cost stays the same

Same with Spontanious Combustion instead making it a little faster
    [IMG]Same here

Might, Fast & No Supercharge (Left out Meteor Strike since use as supercharge charger/knockdown for Fireburst = 0 from here onwards)
    [IMG]
    Same here however without Flashpoint change ofcourse & reduced cost

Hybrid, Fast & No Supercharge
    [IMG]Same here

Hybrid, Fast/Slow & No Supercharge
    [IMG]Same here as well
    • Like x 2
  20. ManGraNor New Player

Not replace. An option. Should have added single target as in the ones that die fast. By the time you set up your whole loadout players with faster powers will have already killed them & that equals power/cooldowns wasted. For the healthy ones definatly use both.