The Witching Hour 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Awsome Well-Known Player

I haven't bought them yet. Are the collection pieces at least account bound?
  2. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

You and me both! It is overdue to be on the vendor.
  3. useless Well-Known Player

Huh,just bad luck i suppose.
    I don't even want or use the bloody thing and on my
    main i did 17 events and everyday vault and get
    1x Teekl, 2x Boo-tility belts, 2x Witch hats and on
    one alt that i slowely lvl up and play here and there ( lvl28 atm) did like 4 vault runs and got 1 Boo belt.
  4. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Does the Aura were forced to have after doing the event actually do anything for us or is in just there ruining our style
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you look under Current Effects it gives you a damage bonus.
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Limbo rock around the limbo block.
    What must we do for that feat? I’m not seeing it.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think that was the original name for the feat to collect the Limbo Town base items. They probably changed the name at the last minute.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which aura is that? o_O
  9. co ni New Player

:eek: Warum spuck :eek: st schon wieder_"
  10. co ni New Player

11. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

the purple and orange one you get after finishing it
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’ve always thought of it as a mystical version of that glow in the dark hand stamp you get when you enter a night club.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought it was a temporary cookie, never bothered with it as doing the Event was the last thing for the day and would be switching to another character
  14. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Maybe the Devs can help me with this question or fix the problem I see.... these new feats for the whitching hours Halloween event ( sweet tooth , gimme gummies , fudging the numbers ) feat reads consume 50/75/100 tricks or treats from the witching hour seasonal event. We started back at 0 why is that when the same feat “candy candy candy candy” which is consume 25 of the same candys so why am I starting all over instead of starting with 25 cus I already have the feat. I don’t see the difference in candys . Hope you can fix this
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Possibly just an error, have you attempted to eat one of the Treats and see if it puts the score at 1 or 26?
  16. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Yup ate a few actually and started at 1 hopefully they fix this no way I can eat 100 candies

17. cravex15 Dedicated Player

No not anymore. That ended a few years back around when boos became available in the vendor. The only thing that drops now is the boo utility belt and of course the witchy hats and the klarion boots, I know we got plenty of those.
    ..And correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t an aura used to drop at one point?
  18. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Ah that’s a shame, not in the mood to get 100 spooky bites for 1 Boo.

Yes the Ghostly aura is the one you’re looking for. Got it 2 days ago, too bad that i have it on all my toons allready and it can’t be traded :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  19. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Actually yes the Boo Jr still drops in 4player instances I gotten 2 so far from drops! So yes it still drops trust

• Like x 1
  20. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Oh that’s cool, as Boo Jr gives a shield. Might come in handy in some situations :)