The Witching Hour 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Which vendor? Lol
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Yes I knew someone would be a pedant ;)
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Pedantic?

EDIT: i honestly have never heard the noun version used, so I wanted to confirm. No BS
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, that is what a pedant is ;)
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thank you

Pun not intended
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Lol ;)
  7. cravex15 Dedicated Player

All I want is the pet boo...And I hope some kind of 5 socket boo family belt thats lets us have them all out. =p
    • Like x 1
  8. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Does any of the Boo’s still drop in the 4-player instance?
  9. TinoDadzz Active Player

Im so upset right now

I bought dog boo from the broker and
    i clicked on it and it dissappeared
    i have video evidence
  10. Arkenra Well-Known Player

It’s a base item, you can find it in your base decorations
    • Like x 2
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

I just finished on Dabam the event and didn't get any rewards !
    wtf is this crap???
    Also how about adding that bloody boo utility belt on vendor?I would prefer to pay 200 Spooky Bites on it , than running again the even for 4th year the whole month and not getting it again...
    • Like x 2
  12. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

Gotta say, rather annoyed. Why, when you've never done it before devs, did you make the vendor collection piece untradeable? It feels like a rather dickish move to make that untradeable when every other collection piece is tradeable. I mean, no doubt this was done to make people buy spooky bites in the marketplace since you have the 100 cost aura and the new style pieces, but man that is just a cheap move and really irritating.
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

In general the seasonal collection piece in the vendor has alway been account bound, never tradable.
  14. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

Right, sorry meant that.
  15. Awsome Well-Known Player

Quick question, am I SOL for the Bat Got your tongue feat if I was not on last year? We
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i think i might have seen the gift crate needed for that in the halloween seasonal vendor but i'm not quite sure, i zoomed up past it so fast.
  17. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah, he can buy it for 50 marks.
  18. Awsome Well-Known Player

Thanks guys. doing that now!
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The price of that and everything else being high I can’t justify. But I imagine it being untradeable is to keep the rip-offers from selling it in the broker for like 200 million dollars. Not saying I agree with the decision, but I imagine that is the reason. Not saying making it, and like 3 other things, expensive is a good decision. Just saying that’s what I imagine the official reason is.
  20. tukuan Devoted Player

I don't love it myself but in the great scheme of things I can't be too bothered by it since the collections just award a feat and title and no style. So I just farmed it on an alt and shared it accordingly.

That said I don't like inconsistencies like this whether regardless of the impetus.