The Witching Hour 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2018.

1. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Oh yeah the ghostly aura. Couldn’t remember which one. Got em all.
    In a way I wish some items could go back to drops. It was kinda fun to see what you were going to get at the end. It actually felt like trick-or-treating and you wanted to get those big candy bars. =p
    • Like x 3
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

those really should be trade-able across account characters like the bought ghost aura one is, two toons a main and an alt, and it keeps dropping on my alt when i was hoping to have it drop on the main. can't trade, can't sell, and i really don't want to delete it as that would be very wasteful given how many players would love to get it after farming for weeks.
  3. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Yup jr and baby boo only ones that give it too you

4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only decent thing got from the stupid Teekl Bucket, was Baby Boo on main, Chris got 2 Spooky Bites and the others crappy Treats (Bites and Treats should not have even been on the list of Bucket Rewards)
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I have just got Boo Junior from Hive Reborn raid (normal), so the Midnight Masquerade instance isn't the only place where it might drop.

Funny enough, it can be salvaged at RnD station.
  6. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I think there's still time to add to The Witching Hour event that we could get Halloween henchmen like Bats, Man-Bats, Wolfs, Werewolves and other monster. That would be sweet :)

[IMG]
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

This would be cool in a way, I could even see possible zombies as backup, when u call them, they could burst from the ground and climb out instead of flying in like the current ones :p

but they wouldn’t do the man-bats, since it’s already in the game as a rare ZooE drop
    • Like x 1
  8. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Question: So I finally got something good out of these trick-r-treat buckets. I got the the white smoke aura for head and hands. My question is before I collect it to any toon, are these unlockable via reply badges or is it drop only. Anyone know yet?
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, got two Head/Hands aura (Yellow Smoke & Dark Blue Nimbus), and would like to know as well (as the nice person who showed me what the Yellow Smoke looks like, it really does look like bad BO, never found someone to show what the Nimbus looked like :( )
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Does anyone know if the Boo Dog base item and the collection piece in the vendor is account bound?
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Boo Dog can be traded (there are a few on the broker right now that range from 8 mill to 10 mill. The collection pieces, however, are not Account Bound or able to be traded unfortunately. I understand them not being able to be traded but the collection pieces should at least be Account Bound. Same applies to the Swarming Bat Aura.
    • Like x 3
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

In the past seasonals, the collection piece in the seasonal vendors was always account bound. Guess they got greedy hoping players will spend on the MP seasonal marks. That's just sad. Too bad for the Swarming Bat Aura too.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Does the male"pilgrim" have a back piece?
  14. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

So last week I finally got the witch hat to drop on my main. Actually a couple days before I got it on one of my toons, go figure, which annoyed me since it's not tradeable or account bound and I didn't want it on that one. Last year I got it on one of my other toons. But so I was talking to my friend about the event and specifically how annoying it was to get it on an alt and not my main no matter how many times I do the event.

Then then next day I had enough to buy the headless horseman jacket, tossed it on and did the event...and got the damn hat! Figures right? Glad I got it on my main finally. Then of course I got it two more times with the alt I got it on originally this year, yeesh.

Also, would've been nice to know they were going to drop three new 'consume tricks or treats' feats before I was tossing mine the first week or so since I thought I didn't need them anymore. And not to try and consume 100? Even sharing from my other alts I just can't see getting that many this year, annoying cause I've been good with finishing the feats each year on my main but oh well I guess.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I just hit 100 last night pooling drops from 6 toons. No replays or existing pieces (I also had stacks I had recently deleted to make room for more junk). So its doable, but be prepared to buy the feats on your other toons....I doubt I'll get another 100.

Reinheld
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not account bound and fully tradeable (not a word apparently). However, I put him up in my base last night and was disappointed. He does not do much that I've seen other than float around a bit and then disappear into a little glowing spark and he then makes a 'ghostly' bark. I put on my boo belt and popped all 4 boo family members hoping he would interact with them....not so much. Thought maybe he'd do that or maybe interact with the other pets like putting them in a ghostly bubble or something..scaring them white or whatever.

Meh...

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Why is the Werewolf Paws & Werewolf Head not together in the vendor? They are there, but I have to do a lot of scrolling to find them.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have noticed that with not just the Werewolf Styles, it kinda seems to be random placement as found for some characters they were grouped together, and for others they weren't (and that was looking on the same day)