The Winter Sale: Day Seven - It’s ALL Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15FloridaBoy New Player

@DCUO I've posted on your Facebook and the forums about this issue. I've tried to submit a ticket and it won't let the page come up and its been going on since the new DLC. Ever since the update my voice chat for league, Group, Instance and my personal chats are gonna they won't come back up and I'm having problems running with groups that want you in thier chat when you can't. I'm on the USPS PS4 been playing for over a year and never had this problem. My main toon is 15FloridaBoy CR148 213sp please fix it. I'm getting really tired of it.
  2. playermarvel New Player

hello i have a question i want play dcuo but only premium so how i see premium have only 2k money its imposible game this cash so if your give me 100k cash on premium i get all dlc first 10+ dlc next all dlc what have a dcuo so what your say?
  3. TestReporter Loyal Player

You can buy a escrown token, they are not going to give u 100k cash on premium, if they do, everyone will want the same.
  4. playermarvel New Player

so if i get this on market i get 4ever 100k money on premium? and never need buy again?
  5. TestReporter Loyal Player

1 week only, and its just takes the money from your escrown, you can buy membership too, just a tip ;).
  6. playermarvel New Player

not good i wount play now if dcuo give me 100k cash for ever i get all dlc if no i not started game never and its good deal for give us 100k cash for ever and more ppl get more dlc and game so i just not download and started this game if dcuo not give us chance good game on premium
  7. TestReporter Loyal Player

Premium is just fine, if you want to have more acess, buy the membership, there was a thread about more premium benefits on forums, not going to happen any time soon.
  8. playermarvel New Player

hah no i never give all mounth money and if not giv us chance good game on premium i just delete dcuo and just dcuo thinking pls your population is drop 80% and more leave this game so maybe yor giv ppl somthing for play just thinking im out this game
  9. TestReporter Loyal Player

bye, premium has been like this for 4 years.
  10. playermarvel New Player

just guys whu use premium leave this game and tell dcuo for give us 100k or more on premium trust me premium ppl more when accses so your can that
  11. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I have played every level f2p, Premium, and Legendary. I can say it is possible to play with the 2000 cap for premium. I did for 4 months. Of course its easier with league mates and using trade. I played the content i bought and it was doable. So this give me what want or i walk does not play for me and sounds like extortion. You either want to play or not. Move on.
  12. Black Dathen Level 30

How can you understand that drivel he just wrote?
    • Like x 1
  13. TestReporter Loyal Player

My english is bad, but you are...
  14. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

I'm bout to call it quits dc so many connection problems with the server in 1 month been playing for 3 years so I'm use to not being able to play a couple days after a dlc but it's been almost a month now. Got up to 231 sp that don't mean anything dps wise so ready for Black Desert Online 2016 I must say goodbye dc and the thousands you made off me. 1 loyal fan gone
  15. playermarvel New Player

i think you dcuo pusy guys if you say that so go and give dcuo all mounth money noob only you think for its good dcuo die and 80% ppl leave this game us pc is die ever soon all server die next how u can to play lets see bad player
  16. playermarvel New Player

maybe me english is bad but dont care all understand what say so if you not like go and suck dcuo ppl
  17. playermarvel New Player

just i not understand ppl whu say for drop money is good maybe your have more money but its not mean for all have i have 13 driend this game and when i say they delete dcuo and going to tera rising and skyforge this game is better and dcuo is die if not give premium 100k+ no one come back i talking other forums with dcuo and tell ppl for coming other games and more ppl leave dcuo wheni say andi not stop i try find more ppl whu and they lave to soon so your stay here and look 20 ppl max on server
  18. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Hey you try to be constructive and what do you get. Frankly, i don't care if you stay or leave. Read the Term of Service before they ban you.
  19. Gingerbread New Player

Okay. I'm glad you think a game dies because you invited your 13 friends over to other games. Keep up the good work.
    • Like x 3
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I would like to thank you on behalf of the user community for being able to decipher that.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.