The Winter Sale: Day Seven - It’s ALL Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowStar Committed Player

Thank you, you sir have sold a Respect Token, and deserve a commission from the DayBreakers
  2. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Im thinking rbs might be part of the new year's sale. I mean hopefully there will be one.
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Replay badges sell without sale. Offering them for sale would thus cost them a lot of money over the year.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kejdi New Player

Really? They are run by Russians? I never knew that. Thought it was Americans.
  5. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I guess you didn't read my previous post lol I already said that. I was merely trying to promote hope because they've been apart of sales before. I elaborated in my previous post that because rbs are dbg's one of if not the largest source of income that unfortunately they may not be in this sale setup. Please read before commenting towards another person it makes you look foolish when you state something trying to be a smart *** when the person you've quoted already stated the same thing.
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

SOE was sold by Sony to the Columbus Nova Group, an investment company, and renamed to Daybreak:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Nova

If you look at parent company on that page, you'll find the Renova Group, a Russian conglomerate:

http://www.renova.ru/en/

Run by business oligarch Viktor Vekselberg (yes, that sounds like a name someone at DC could have invented), dual citizen of both Russia and Ukraine. Your dollars partially find their way into Russian pockets.
    • Like x 2
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You may have posted that somewhere but not in this thread or I missed it twice. You surely don't expect other people to read everything you ever posted somewhere in this forum before answering you. Hint: when trying to be a smart *** yourself, get your facts right before and be at least sure where you posted what.

If I really missed a previous post of you in this thread, then this one's on me. Doubt it though.
    • Like x 1
  8. disableddad New Player

That sounds great. Thank you for this surprise. Merry Christmas!
  9. Phill Committed Player

This popped into my head ...Thank you......... I missed a couple things

10. Phill Committed Player

For all you guys than cannot log in......... clear your hist, temp files etc......... then validate game assets via game launcher. Hopefully that helps. 99% of my in game issues are solved by doing one of the two things.
  11. TheNewJustice00 New Player

I could not log in yesterday either and I missed the sale. Isn't there any way you can accommodate for this? Like push the sale another day for those who couldn't log in? I mean..it is christmas..
  12. Kran New Player

How bout bringing back the OLD LEGENDS PVE INSTANCES so people who missed them can have some fun and get some feats. I mean you brought them back for a weekend but the problem is some people diddnt even know about it because they don't log in everyday how about bringing them back for a week or so or maybe the last weekend of each month!!! PLEASE bring them back !!!
  13. Rivv New Player

They're on a monthly rotation. PW will end next week and then another one will be available to play.
    They're working on Oan Science Cells, so in total there will be 12. So, that means you get a different one each month on a yearly rotation.
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Can I have a cookie?
  15. Teen titans New Player

Thanks for the sale :) I missed the legends characters but now in have them all mwahahah
  16. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

17. dcuopillow New Player

This sale was awesome
  18. playermarvel New Player

hello me name is roma i have a cuestion i hear for this game premium ppl have only 2k cash so i try game and its imposible game so i need to know if your can give us 100k premium account i mean for me and me frien want play but only premimum and wee get first 10 or 9 dlc and next step wee get all new dlc time and time if your give us 100k cash on premium i think its realy good deal your give us 100k on premium and wee get all dlcs so what your say? its good deal : ) i wait your ansver : )
  19. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

first of all look in upgrades you'll see power upgrades *******
  20. 15FloridaBoy New Player

@DCUO I've posted on your Facebook and the forums about this issue. I've tried to submit a ticket and it won't let the page come up and its been going on since the new DLC. Ever since the update my voice chat for league, Group, Instance and my personal chats are gonna they won't come back up and I'm having problems running with groups that want you in thier chat when you can't. I'm on the USPS PS4 been playing for over a year and never had this problem. My main toon is 15FloridaBoy CR148 213sp please fix it. I'll getting really tired of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.