The Winter Sale: Day Seven - It’s ALL Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Winter Sale: Day Seven!

Did you wait too long and miss your chance to grab a suit or aura you really wanted? Are you wishing you’d stocked up on a few more Proto-Bots before the supplies sale ended? Did you, somehow, just now hear about the sale and you’re wishing you could go back in time and have a shot at all six of the earlier days? Well -YOU CAN!

Wednesday is the final day of the Winter Sale, and we’re bringing them ALL back. That’s right, you can get:

·Up to 75% off Base Items
    ·Up to 75% off Legends Characters
    ·Up to 50% off Upgrades
    ·Up to 75% off Suits & Styles
    ·Up to 75% off Supplies (in the Consumables category)
    ·90% off Toys

Wednesday is also the last day Members have their regular 10% off discount in the Marketplace bumped up to 15%, and it’s the last day for non-Members to purchase most* episodes and bundles for 25% off.

This is it! The final 24 hours of the Winter Sale are nearly here. If you missed out before, do not make that same mistake again!

Happy Holidays!

*Episode 19, the Villain Legends Bundle, and the Hero Legends Bundle are not included in this sale. Other exclusions in individual sale categories may apply.

**The sale will change with the daily server restarts. For EU Servers, this is at 8:00PM PST. For US Servers, this is at 4:00AM PST.
    • Like x 13
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Might buy another legends character.
  3. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Great. Really upset I missed the base items sale, but now I don't have to.
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Nice surprise !
  5. AccelerationBR New Player

I am unable to login to the game every time says it is giving error , it began by 8 hours. :(
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Nice, as always, I'll get some stuff I don't need :)
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Replay badges added to Day 7?
    • Like x 2
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

And I still have no money xD
    The only thing I have left is to hope for the same thing to come back next year :p
  9. izzolda New Player

FIX THE DAM LOG IN
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

I was hoping on 7 th day would have been power sets included , oh well I guess I will hold on to my money then ,
  11. DESAPOINTED New Player

nice offer... but cant log in lol funny ... bty nothing is fixed, just in case you did not notice...
  12. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

Dammit, I bought 2 Legends characters when they were on sale. Now I'll probably end up buying 2 more.

Well played Daybreak... well played.
  13. izzolda New Player

why are you guys having sales when people cant even log in?? lol.....
  14. ACEMcFly101 Well-Known Player

Lol. "Did you, SOMEHOW, get locked out of the game for 24 hours like everyone else and miss an entire sale?" I think that's a big part of what they're really saying as support told me something was gonna be done to accommodate us soon in announcements. Regardless, I'm happy to see that they're doing this. I was locked out for supplies and just straight up missed the first two days, so this will be cool. Plus I can finally spend the MC I bought before yesterday's crash. Tomorrow, tomorrow...

BUT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE also bring back some of the legends stuff you did with day two!!!! PLEASE please please please bring back the legends instances or toons. One or the other is fine with me but please encore encore encore!!! Since day two I been screamin' encore... I think I have tourettes.
    • Like x 1
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Now it would b nice if the market place wasn't slower than chit,
    Takes forever for claim list to load
    • Like x 1
  16. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  17. Strigoi New Player

I'm having an issue, with the PS3. The only deals that come up under the "on sale" tab of the store are toys, how do I access the rest of the sales? I manually went to recovery kits under supplies and they are full price!
  18. Viktoryos SS Active Player

How to buy somthing when 20+ Howers I cant log In !!!!
    what is wrong with you all
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Did you even read the entire thing before postimg
    • Like x 1
  20. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You should get a ™ and ® and © for that spelling :D It makes people LOL and thus is good entertainment nowadays :D :D :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.