The War of the Light Begins Early for Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 21, 2014.

1. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Nope :(

Anyone want to bet on when they are going to be up?
  2. CyberMan New Player

Login serserver issue
  3. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

So how long will servers be down? What is going to get fixed and/or edited?
  4. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

I meant how much longer till servers are up its been over 4hrs
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

First off. Im legendary and this f2p model is a joke. Dont call your game f2p when its not. Its a demo. Other mmos have very successful f2p games in Which the Entire game is available. Agree to disagree.

Second. On the ps3 the patch was only 123 mb. I guess thats one of the few upsides of the ps3 stil. Took me 10 minutes
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

And no it hasn't been over 4 hours the servers went offline at 6 am Pacific time 9 am Eastern
  7. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Servers are up for me :)
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

That doesn't sound believable as its only been 2 hours
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

There are exo nodes in the new Met.
  10. C0DE Blue New Player

Mepps, RadarX. Thanks. Guys and Gals of the DCUO team, Thank you for your hard work.

I haven't been so into an MMO since Star Wars Galaxies.
  11. SnapFlash New Player

Ok stop generalising and move on.
    People in the trade and lfg chats are usually people I recognise - and not for a good reason.
    I am sure that most of the people that aren't " me me me"s either keep to themselves, have a friendly league or don't spam.
    There is no way for you to know.
  12. KarNage New Player

You keep spending your $15 a month to rent the DLC and have other "perks" that are, besides unlimited money which only comes in handy for repairs and soders, useless... I'll be spending $10 once every 3 or so months to own the DLC.
  13. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

I know it's mean but here's a teaser for you guys, I'm ready for rage powers are you guys?

14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I see my posts have been removed I apologize to the mods and devs for getting so off topic.
  15. Jamie New Player

The game is F2P. Name 1 instance of the original game that a F2P person cannot run. Can't do it, can you. That is because the game is F2P.
  16. TheFirstAngel New Player

is there a time limit to go legendary to get dlc 9 early?
  17. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

no if you go legendary now you will get the dlc.
  18. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Whenever you become legendary all dlcs are immediately unlocked to access regardless of when you subscribe
  19. iMadnez New Player

If i get legendary right now do i get the dlc ? The reason im asking is because im a premium member and i only downloaded 122mb instead of like 4000 mb
  20. Damien Oakes Level 30

Yes you get all Dlc straight off