The Test Server Has Been Down For Days...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

... water you guys working on? :D

Swim fins: check
    Inflatable life preserver: check
    Snorkel: check

Anticipation level: High
    • Like x 6
  2. Proxystar #Perception

6 new time capsules at once.
    • Like x 4
  3. Vagrant Committed Player

Dang rekt
    • Like x 3
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I shore hope we sea something soon :p
    • Like x 4
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Water Tank Fire did I walk in on?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

It's probably going to be the early build of the Flag Day seasonal.
    • Like x 3
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Those poor "gotta have it now" souls...
    • Like x 1
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I just looked in the trash bin for my main toon, and he has a stack of 27 Kryptonian capsules in there. I still have a voucher to remove it. Right now I'm going through all of my alts to see if there is anything else that I need first before I use it for that.
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

shame, i was kind of hoping to start back on the test server, try rage (the only power i haven't tried so far, much like hardlight i found the ring too singular and distracting) and get a sneak peak of some stuff coming up. guess i'll just have to wait till it comes back up.
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

With Uncle Sam and The Freedom Fighters? Sold! :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

My wallet isn't ready for this...;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

no news either so I honestly hope It's going on test and were getting a live stream too! :D
  13. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

It's nice to ask the question and keep Current with what the Devs is working on. They may say the Atlantean DLC and water goodies are coming along swimmingly.

For water puns, I'd personally like to go with the flow, not rock the boat, so to not end up with a dry sense of humor.
    • Like x 5
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ha
    • Like x 3
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

If I had money to bet I'd say next week we could see something to stir interest after the end of the Halloween seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I too am curious about what's hitting test with it being down all weekend and still now. Either that PC Graphic update that was meant to happen on the last update (which might be being delayed somewhat) or maybe next episode. Though I really thought episode would be hitting test later next week but could be wrong :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Atlantis is mainly the palace and the underwater town that have a lot of air parts, empty of water, so probably we're going to stay in the palace, and there won't be any problem with some points like fire and atmoic powers.
    Anyways, we'll find out soon, why don't you guys wait!
    • Like x 2
  18. Dene Devoted Player

the broker would implode
  19. Dene Devoted Player

*live ocean

LOL
    • Like x 3
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

So much whaling in this thread.
    • Like x 11