The TARDIS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Awww...yes, I knew it was a Doctor Who knockoff, hence why I shared it here- but unfortunately, that's all I knew.
    I am ashamed to admit I have never and never will watch Doctor Who.

I have a thing, about not watching series with "missing episodes" you see.
    I either watch from episode 1 to the most recent, every series in chronological order, or I don't watch.

I am a diehard completionist. That's why I hate, and I mean fervently HATE :mad: preorder exclusives, anniversary exclusives, or any other "get it now or never get it" sort of items or content. I still haven't been able to play the two other valentine events that were scrapped. It's like a constant itch or buzzing in my brain.
  2. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

Trust me, you don't want to watch the first few series of Dr. Who unless you're a die hard fan. The original was born with the early days of the telly, and people were still trying to adapt stage acting to the camera. Honestly, the reboot explains enough that you could start with Eccleston and understand what's going on. Rather like one can watch Star Trek: The Next Generation without having to first watch Shatner "act"
    • Like x 2
  3. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Hmm...I...guess, I can give the reboot a try. :oops:
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Eccleston and Tenant were great, Capaldi is good (can't wait for The Lying Girls' permanent death though), but refuse to watch the "Adventures of Amy Pondscum"
  5. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

This knockoff is so painful to watch... just reference Doctor Who, directly, Wizarding people! Honestly, I'm offended!
    • Like x 1
  6. Minnion Devoted Player

Perhaps it's the Master(Missi?)'s way of taunting you...
  7. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Hehe, that game is full of nothing but popular culture references really.
    Wizard of Oz references, like "Dorothy Gale, Toto, and the Tinman" and then there's also references to Sherlock Holmes, therein called "Sherlock Bones" unless I've remembered incorrectly, and then there's a whole area meant to be Japan, but it's full of Cows and Bulls and Goats, and they have horrible puns worked into their names. Really, the list goes on and on. The gameplay itself is pretty fun though. SLOW- but fun.